Subject: [Oletrucks] Fwd: [Fot] 1941 Chevy AK Series Pickup For Sale

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 10:58:49 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2zbif21sLnhKqdkhwL68tMQp
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Looks very nice!

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Fot] 1941 Chevy AK Series Pickup For Sale
Date: 	Wed, 21 May 2025 10:58:32 -0400
From: 	Jeff Snook via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: 	'FOT' <[email-masked]>

Hey friends, it’s time for this sweet pickup to find a new home.It’s 
been on display in the museum for over 20 years, but need to make room 
for my new Volvo P1800.Would appreciate if you could help spread the word.

Just listed on Bring A Trailer, auction ends May 27^th at 6:00 pm.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1941-chevrolet-ak-series-pickup-4/ 
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1941-chevrolet-ak-series-pickup-4/>

Thanks,

*Jeff Snook*

419-344-0319

www.snooksdreamcars.com

--------------2zbif21sLnhKqdkhwL68tMQp
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Attached Message Part"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

X19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX18KZm90QGF1
dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0CgpodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZvdC1yYWNpbmcuY29tCgpEb25hdGU6IGh0dHA6
Ly93d3cudGVhbS5uZXQvZG9uYXRlLmh0bWwKQXJjaGl2ZTogaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0u
bmV0L2FyY2hpdmUgaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9waXBlcm1haWwvZm90ClVuc3Vic2Ny
aWJlL01hbmFnZTogaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vb3B0aW9ucy9mb3Qv
bWFya0BicmFkYWtpcy5jb20KCgoK

--------------2zbif21sLnhKqdkhwL68tMQp
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--------------2zbif21sLnhKqdkhwL68tMQp--