Subject: [Oletrucks] Valvoline Restore & Protect

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 01:10:34 -0500

--===============2524436903269846040==

--EdoMail670229db_6a14d939_67b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

 
I have been told that I should never use synthetic oil in my 235.    However, I understand that   Valvoline Restore  &  Protect works wonders for cleaning and restoring engines.    Is it safe to use in a 1957 235?

Thanks!

Smokey

 

 
--EdoMail670229db_6a14d939_67b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>I have=
 been told that I should never use synthetic oil in my 235.&nbsp; However=
, I understand that&nbsp;Valvoline Restore &amp; Protect works wonders fo=
r cleaning and restoring engines.&nbsp; Is it safe to use in a 1957 235=3F=
</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-si=
ze:16px=22>Thanks=21</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><di=
v style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Smokey</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=
=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22=
font-size:16px=22><br></div><div id=3D=22edo-signature=22></div></div></d=
iv>
--EdoMail670229db_6a14d939_67b6--

--===============2524436903269846040==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============2524436903269846040==--