Subject: [Oletrucks] Starting problem

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 16:37:41 -0600

--===============1556496285990716792==

--EdoMail6580c9b5_486bef78_435c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Hey guys, on my 235, I just replaced the starter and for some reason I get no fire to start the engine.    There is a 2 post terminal on the firewall with one wire to the starter and one is not connected to anything.    Could the loose wire be a factor?
 
Thanks!

 

--EdoMail6580c9b5_486bef78_435c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><div>H=
ey guys, on my 235, I just replaced the starter and for some reason I get=
 no fire to start the engine.&nbsp; There is a 2 post terminal on the fir=
ewall with one wire to the starter and one is not connected to anything.&=
nbsp; Could the loose wire be a factor=3F</div><div>Thanks=21</div></div>=
<div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16p=
x=22><br></div><div id=3D=22edo-signature=22></div></div></div>
--EdoMail6580c9b5_486bef78_435c--

--===============1556496285990716792==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============1556496285990716792==--