Subject: [Oletrucks] Question

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 11:17:49 -0500

--===============6321719103610757308==

--EdoMail64e0eb2d_38343205_628d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

 
My 1950 3600 has a 1957 235 engine.    I have aftermarket disc brakes.    Every time I step on the brake the engine dies.    So far 2 mechanics have no idea what's happening here.    Any advice?

Thanks!

Smokey
 
League City TX

 

--EdoMail64e0eb2d_38343205_628d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>My 195=
0 3600 has a 1957 235 engine.&nbsp; I have aftermarket disc brakes.&nbsp;=
 Every time I step on the brake the engine dies.&nbsp; So far 2 mechanics=
 have no idea what's happening here.&nbsp; Any advice=3F</div><div style=3D=
=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Thanks=21=
</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-si=
ze:16px=22>Smokey</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>League City TX</=
div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size=
:16px=22><br></div><div id=3D=22edo-signature=22><pre></pre></div></div><=
/div>
--EdoMail64e0eb2d_38343205_628d--

--===============6321719103610757308==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============6321719103610757308==--