Subject: [Oletrucks] Headlights for 1950 3600

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:35:49 -0500

--===============9093332617805771802==

--EdoMail6425d685_6e2da99d_2ab7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

 
Is there an improved after market headlight for AD trucks?    I can barely see the road at night with the stock bulbs that I have.

Thanks!

Smokey

 

--EdoMail6425d685_6e2da99d_2ab7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Is the=
re an improved after market headlight for AD trucks=3F&nbsp; I can barely=
 see the road at night with the stock bulbs that I have.</div><div style=3D=
=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Thanks=21=
</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-si=
ze:16px=22>Smokey</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div s=
tyle=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div id=3D=22edo-signature=22><pre>=
</pre></div></div></div>
--EdoMail6425d685_6e2da99d_2ab7--

--===============9093332617805771802==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============9093332617805771802==--