Subject: [Oletrucks] GPS speedometer

From: "Charles \"Smokey\" Culver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 18:48:51 +0000

--===============0208197510311055116==
 boundary="------=_MBD7F813C0-988B-45CB-A982-84EDE00B3480"

--------=_MBD7F813C0-988B-45CB-A982-84EDE00B3480
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Howdy, has anyone found a GPS speedometer for a '47-'53 Chevy pickup? =20
Got a link?

Thanks!

Smokey
League City, TX
--------=_MBD7F813C0-988B-45CB-A982-84EDE00B3480
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: 'Segoe UI'; font-size: 12pt; }
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }

 </style>
</head>
<body>Howdy, has anyone found a GPS speedometer for a '47-'53 Chevy pickup?=
=C2=A0 Got a link?<div><br /></div><div>Thanks!</div><div><br /></div><div>=
Smokey</div><div>League City, TX</div></body></html>
--------=_MBD7F813C0-988B-45CB-A982-84EDE00B3480--

--===============0208197510311055116==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============0208197510311055116==--