Subject: [Oletrucks] Hubcaps

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:05:51 -0600

--===============7609752828957958636==

--EdoMail63eed2ef_5e7f1e9_28b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

 
Does anyone know where I can get hubcaps to fit the rear wheels of a 1950 3600? All I can find have a 3-inch clearance which doesn't clear the rear axle. Thanks!

Smokey Culver  
 
League City, TX

 

 

 

 

 
--EdoMail63eed2ef_5e7f1e9_28b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div><div><br></div><div>Does anyone know whe=
re I can get hubcaps to fit the rear wheels of a 1950 3600=3F All I can f=
ind have a 3-inch clearance which doesn't clear the rear axle. Thanks=21<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Smokey Culver&nbsp;</div><div>League City, TX</d=
iv><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><=
/div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br=
></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><=
br></div><div id=3D=22edo-signature=22><pre></pre></div></div></div>
--EdoMail63eed2ef_5e7f1e9_28b6--

--===============7609752828957958636==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============7609752828957958636==--