Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Head bolts for 235

From: "Bill Hanlon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:10:06 -0500

https://headbolts.com/6-7661-chevy-235-262-Engine-bolts

-----Original Message-----
From: Oletrucks [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Smokey Culver
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 9:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Oletrucks] Head bolts for 235

Does anyone know where I can find head bolts for a 1959 235 engine?

Thanks!

Smokey Culver

League City, TX

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

---

From: "Bill Hanlon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:14:34 -0500

Sorry Smokey, I didn't read enough before I hit send.  I'll keep looking.

-----Original Message-----

Thanks!

Smokey Culver

League City, TX

[email-masked]

---

[email-masked]

---

From: "Bill Hanlon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:17:54 -0500

Try these Smokey
https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/detail/7538/Chevrolet_Cylinder_Head_Bolts_Long
.html
https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/detail/7539/Chevrolet_Cylinder_Head_Bolts_Shor
t.html

-----Original Message-----

Thanks!

Smokey Culver

League City, TX

[email-masked]

---

[email-masked]

---

From: William Schickling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:32:44 -0400

--===============3248736316431054356==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-31576DD2-3CC0-4840-9DD1-C81A210DAE5E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-31576DD2-3CC0-4840-9DD1-C81A210DAE5E
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Chevy of the forties:=20

https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/dept/Engine/cat/Cylinder+Head.html

I=E2=80=99m sure others have them as well.=20

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 15, 2019, at 10:13 AM, Smokey Culver <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/wschic=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-31576DD2-3CC0-4840-9DD1-C81A210DAE5E
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Chevy of the forties:&nbsp;<div><br></div><=
div><a href=3D"https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/dept/Engine/cat/Cylinder+Head.h=
tml">https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/dept/Engine/cat/Cylinder+Head.html</a></d=
iv><div><br></div><div>I=E2=80=99m sure others have them as well.&nbsp;</div=
><div><br></div><div>Bill<br><br><div id=3D"AppleMailSignature" dir=3D"ltr">=
Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br>On Mar 15, 2019, at 10:13 AM, S=
mokey Culver &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a=
>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span>D=
oes anyone know where I can find head bolts for a 1959 235 engine?</span><br=
><span></span><br><span>Thanks!</span><br><span></span><br><span>Smokey Culv=
er</span><br><span></span><br><span>League City, TX</span><br><span></span><=
br><span></span><br><span>_______________________________________________</s=
pan><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">O=
[email-masked]</a></span><br><span>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.te=
am.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Sugg=
ested annual donation &nbsp;$11.47</span><br><span>Archive: <a href=3D"http:=
//www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks">http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks<=
/a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://a=
utox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]</a></span><br></div=
></blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-31576DD2-3CC0-4840-9DD1-C81A210DAE5E--

--===============3248736316431054356==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3248736316431054356==--

---

From: "Bill Hanlon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 22:19:47 -0500

I've been getting messages since early this afternoon about someone trying
to change my password to this e-mail list.  Then at 7:04 tonight I get one
saying I've been unsubscribed.  Anyone else getting this stuff?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oletrucks [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bill
Hanlon
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 10:18 AM
To: 'Smokey Culver' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Head bolts for 235

Try these Smokey

-----Original Message-----

Thanks!

Smokey Culver

League City, TX

[email-masked]

---

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Harry Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 10:31:19 -0700

I'm not getting anything like that. Harry

On 3/15/2019 8:19 PM, Bill Hanlon wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: William Schickling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 13:45:41 -0400

No. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 15, 2019, at 11:19 PM, Bill Hanlon <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Mnee Mnee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:32:49 -0600

No

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 17, 2019, at 11:45 AM, William Schickling <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> No. 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]

[email-masked]