Subject: [Oletrucks] question to keep the list alive

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:26:53 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8517564082086531285==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0085_01D4ABFC.0D4570F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01D4ABFC.0D4570F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's been awhile, so here's a problem I've had since I've owned the truck. I
have a 235 connected to a 4 speed and I am missing the speedometer gear that
goes in the transmission. Anyone have an extra they are willing to part with
or know where I can get one?

Speaking of transmissions, either my trans or throw out bearing has taken to
making bad noises when the clutch is depressed, letting it out a bit will
stop the noise. Anyone experience this and know which it is?

Thanks,

Bob

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01D4ABFC.0D4570F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>It&#8217;s =
been awhile, so here&#8217;s a problem I&#8217;ve had since I&#8217;ve =
owned the truck. I have a 235 connected to a 4 speed and I am missing =
the speedometer gear that goes in the transmission. Anyone have an extra =
they are willing to part with or know where I can get =
one?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Speaking of transmissions, either my trans or throw =
out bearing has taken to making bad noises when the clutch is depressed, =
letting it out a bit will stop the noise. Anyone experience this and =
know which it is?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bob<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0085_01D4ABFC.0D4570F0--

--===============8517564082086531285==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============8517564082086531285==--

---

From: victrlopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:15:47 -0700

--===============3852864826574669796==

----_com.samsung.android.email_4651494674193410
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4651494674193410
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4651494674193410--

--===============3852864826574669796==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3852864826574669796==--

---

From: jeffros54 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:17:46 -0800

--===============2404622391477333432==

----_com.samsung.android.email_4252212494772950
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4252212494772950
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4252212494772950--

--===============2404622391477333432==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2404622391477333432==--

---

From: jeffros54 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:17:46 -0800

--===============5758795325429354300==

----_com.samsung.android.email_4252401606129130
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4252401606129130
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4252401606129130--

--===============5758795325429354300==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5758795325429354300==--