Subject: [Oletrucks] looking for a 58 GMC Panel body

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 04:47:17 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6055826384550916390==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D2397B.2EC85FD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D2397B.2EC85FD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm looking for a 58 GMC Panel body

Fenders, hood, and doors would be nice but not necessary

I've got some trucks to trade and may have some parts you need

They are at fourcornersclassified dot com

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D2397B.2EC85FD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m =
looking for a 58 GMC Panel body<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Fenders, hood, and doors would be nice but not =
necessary<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve got some trucks =
to trade and may have some parts you need<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>They are at =
fourcornersclassified dot com<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D2397B.2EC85FD0--

--===============6055826384550916390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6055826384550916390==--