Subject: [Oletrucks] Attaching cab to frame

From: "Harry Spencer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 16:56:30 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3555769771604746432==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_007B_01D1A55C.BE517A00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D1A55C.BE517A00
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Okay, I pulled my 55 1st series 3100 apart about 10 years ago. Today, I
finally pushed the cab shell back into position on the chassis for a trip to
a welder. Found the two forward mounting holes with no problem. Where the
heck does the back of the cab attach to the frame? The cab bolts kit I
bought includes the two forward bolts and rubber pads plus four rubber
bushings.

I'm afraid it is too late, but remind me to take photos of everything I
disassemble in the future. The good news is that the engine and tranny will
be bolted in tomorrow.

Thanks for any help. Harry

1955 1st Series Chevy Pickup

 

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D1A55C.BE517A00
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Okay, I =
pulled my 55 1<sup>st</sup> series 3100 apart about 10 years ago. Today, =
I finally pushed the cab shell back into position on the chassis for a =
trip to a welder. Found the two forward mounting holes with no problem. =
Where the heck does the back of the cab attach to the frame? The cab =
bolts kit I bought includes the two forward bolts and rubber pads plus =
four rubber bushings.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m =
afraid it is too late, but remind me to take photos of everything I =
disassemble in the future. The good news is that the engine and tranny =
will be bolted in tomorrow.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for =
any help. Harry<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1955 =
1<sup>st</sup> Series Chevy Pickup<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D1A55C.BE517A00--

--===============3555769771604746432==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3555769771604746432==--