Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9

From: Chuck Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:10:20 -0700

--===============3912665327091002418==
	boundary="_c6369212-a8fd-4b7b-ac9d-a38c1577460e_"

--_c6369212-a8fd-4b7b-ac9d-a38c1577460e_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bob=2C=20

Jim Carter=2C LMC Trucks=2C and Classic Parts of America sell =0A=
division bar liner material as well as liners for the rest of the window=0A=
 and rubber seals for the vent wing.  I think that I bought the vent =0A=
wing rivets from Carter many years ago but don't see them in his catalog=0A=
 now.  However they  and the rivet setting tool are in the Classic Parts=0A=
 of America catalog. LMC also sells complete lined division bars but I =0A=
am too cheap for that.  Removing the window is a pain in the keister so =0A=
it might be a good time to renew everything if you have the $$$$. =20

Best regards=2C=20

Chuck

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: Oletrucks Digest=2C Vol 8=2C Issue 9
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue=2C 26 Apr 2016 12:00:02 -0600
>=20
> Send Oletrucks mailing list submissions to
> 	[email-masked]
>=20
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web=2C visit
> 	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks
> or=2C via email=2C send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	[email-masked]
>=20
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	[email-masked]
>=20
> When replying=2C please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Oletrucks digest..."
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/
>=20
> Today's Topics:
>=20
>    1. Re: DIVISION BAR LINER GLUE? (rswanson)
>=20
>=20
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>=20
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon=2C 25 Apr 2016 17:49:45 -0700
> From: rswanson <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] DIVISION BAR LINER GLUE?
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain=3B charset=3D"windows-1252"=3B Format=3D"flowed"
>=20
> Chuck=2C
>      I have a 55 Cameo 1/2 ton and I need to do the same job=2C  If anyon=
e
> knows of a good place to buy the material=2C I would appreciate it if you
> could pass on this information as well.
> Bob
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On 2016-04-25 05:52 AM=2C Chuck Smith wrote:
> > About 20 years ago I replaced the Vertical Division Bar Channel Felt=20
> > Liners in my 57 3100.  The felt liner strip is glued into the U shaped=
=20
> > channel that cushions the front of the sliding door window.  I spread=20
> > the glue on the inside of the division bar and pressed the liner into=20
> > the U shaped recess with a piece of plywood - the process went well=20
> > but they have finally worn out.
> >
> > So it is time to do it again but I've forgotten (old age is cruel)=20
> > what glue I used.  I think that I remember applying it with a brush=20
> > attached to the bottle cap - it may have been rubber cement.
> >
> > Can anyone report on their experiences with this repair and what glue=20
> > they used?
> >
> > Best regards=2C
> >
> > Chuck
> >
>=20
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks/attachments/20160425/293a=
4be9/attachment-0001.html>
>=20
> ------------------------------
>=20
> Subject: Digest Footer
>=20
> _______________________________________________
> Oletrucks mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks
>=20
>=20
> ------------------------------
>=20
> End of Oletrucks Digest=2C Vol 8=2C Issue 9
> ***************************************
 		 	   		  =

--_c6369212-a8fd-4b7b-ac9d-a38c1577460e_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Bob=2C <br><br>Jim Carter=2C LMC=
 Trucks=2C and Classic Parts of America sell =0A=
division bar liner material as well as liners for the rest of the window=0A=
 and rubber seals for the vent wing.&nbsp=3B I think that I bought the vent=
 =0A=
wing rivets from Carter many years ago but don't see them in his catalog=0A=
 now.&nbsp=3B However they&nbsp=3B and the rivet setting tool are in the Cl=
assic Parts=0A=
 of America catalog. LMC also sells complete lined division bars but I =0A=
am too cheap for that.&nbsp=3B Removing the window is a pain in the keister=
 so =0A=
it might be a good time to renew everything if you have the $$$$.&nbsp=3B <=
br><br>Best regards=2C <br><br>Chuck<br><br><div>&gt=3B From: oletrucks-req=
[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Subject: Oletrucks Digest=2C Vol 8=2C Issue 9=
<br>&gt=3B To: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Date: Tue=2C 26 Apr 2016 =
12:00:02 -0600<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Send Oletrucks mailing list submissions=
 to<br>&gt=3B 	[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B To subscribe o=
r unsubscribe via the World Wide Web=2C visit<br>&gt=3B 	http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks<br>&gt=3B or=2C via email=2C send a message =
with subject or body 'help' to<br>&gt=3B 	[email-masked]<=
br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B You can reach the person managing the list at<br>&gt=
=3B 	[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B When replying=2C p=
lease edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>&gt=3B than "Re: Con=
tents of Oletrucks digest..."<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Donate: http:=
//www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B Suggested annual donation  $11.47<br>&=
gt=3B Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B Forums: http://www.tea=
m.net/forums<br>&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/op=
tions/oletrucks/<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Today's Topics:<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B =
   1. Re: DIVISION BAR LINER GLUE? (rswanson)<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B ----------------------------------------------------------------------<=
br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Message: 1<br>&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 25 Apr 2016 17:49:45=
 -0700<br>&gt=3B From: rswanson &lt=[email-masked]&gt=3B<br>&gt=3B T=
o: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] DIVISION BAR=
 LINER GLUE?<br>&gt=3B Message-ID: &lt=[email-masked]&gt=3B<br>=
&gt=3B Content-Type: text/plain=3B charset=3D"windows-1252"=3B Format=3D"fl=
owed"<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Chuck=2C<br>&gt=3B      I have a 55 Cameo 1/2 to=
n and I need to do the same job=2C  If anyone<br>&gt=3B knows of a good pla=
ce to buy the material=2C I would appreciate it if you<br>&gt=3B could pass=
 on this information as well.<br>&gt=3B Bob<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B=
 <br>&gt=3B On 2016-04-25 05:52 AM=2C Chuck Smith wrote:<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B A=
bout 20 years ago I replaced the Vertical Division Bar Channel Felt <br>&gt=
=3B &gt=3B Liners in my 57 3100.  The felt liner strip is glued into the U =
shaped <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B channel that cushions the front of the sliding doo=
r window.  I spread <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B the glue on the inside of the divisio=
n bar and pressed the liner into <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B the U shaped recess with=
 a piece of plywood - the process went well <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B but they have=
 finally worn out.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B So it is time to do it=
 again but I've forgotten (old age is cruel) <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B what glue I =
used.  I think that I remember applying it with a brush <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B a=
ttached to the bottle cap - it may have been rubber cement.<br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B Can anyone report on their experiences with this repai=
r and what glue <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B they used?<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B<br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B Best regards=2C<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B Chuck<br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B -------------- next part --------------<br>&gt=3B =
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>&gt=3B URL: &lt=3Bhttp://autox.team.n=
et/pipermail/oletrucks/attachments/20160425/293a4be9/attachment-0001.html&g=
t=3B<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B ------------------------------<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B Subject: Digest Footer<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B ___________________________=
____________________<br>&gt=3B Oletrucks mailing list<br>&gt=3B Oletrucks@a=
utox.team.net<br>&gt=3B http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks<br=
>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B ------------------------------<br>&gt=3B <br>=
&gt=3B End of Oletrucks Digest=2C Vol 8=2C Issue 9<br>&gt=3B **************=
*************************<br></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_c6369212-a8fd-4b7b-ac9d-a38c1577460e_--

--===============3912665327091002418==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3912665327091002418==--

---

From: rswanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 22:42:18 -0700

Thanks, Chuck,
     I have had the truck for 48 years and have only done this once before,
so I need to pull everything apart anyway so I can lube the window 
regulators.
If I remember correctly, the most difficult part of the job was to 
re-install the
  vent frame.
Bob

[email-masked]

---

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 08:55:26 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8385072147001523448==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0010_01D1A12B.B5C3D1B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D1A12B.B5C3D1B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You could also try Steele Rubber http://www.steelerubber.com/  Probably
where LC gets their rubber parts.

Bob K.

From: Oletrucks [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Chuck
Smith
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9

Bob, 

Jim Carter, LMC Trucks, and Classic Parts of America sell division bar liner
material as well as liners for the rest of the window and rubber seals for
the vent wing.  I think that I bought the vent wing rivets from Carter many
years ago but don't see them in his catalog now.  However they  and the
rivet setting tool are in the Classic Parts of America catalog. LMC also
sells complete lined division bars but I am too cheap for that.  Removing
the window is a pain in the keister so it might be a good time to renew
everything if you have the $$$$.  

Best regards, 

Chuck

> Subject: Oletrucks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9
> Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:00:02 -0600
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:49:45 -0700
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"; Format="flowed"
> 
> Chuck,
> I have a 55 Cameo 1/2 ton and I need to do the same job, If anyone
> knows of a good place to buy the material, I would appreciate it if you
> On 2016-04-25 05:52 AM, Chuck Smith wrote:
> > About 20 years ago I replaced the Vertical Division Bar Channel Felt 
> > Liners in my 57 3100. The felt liner strip is glued into the U shaped 
> > channel that cushions the front of the sliding door window. I spread 
> > the glue on the inside of the division bar and pressed the liner into 
> > the U shaped recess with a piece of plywood - the process went well 
> > So it is time to do it again but I've forgotten (old age is cruel) 
> > what glue I used. I think that I remember applying it with a brush 
> > Can anyone report on their experiences with this repair and what glue 
> > they used?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Chuck
> >
> 
> URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks/attachments/20160425/293a4be9/att
achment-0001.html>
> End of Oletrucks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D1A12B.B5C3D1B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>You could also try Steele Rubber <a =
href=3D"http://www.steelerubber.com/">http://www.steelerubber.com/</a>&nb=
sp; Probably where LC gets their rubber parts.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Bob K.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Oletrucks [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Chuck Smith<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, April 27, 2016 12:10 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: =
[Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 8, Issue =
9<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Bob, <br><br>Jim Carter, =
LMC Trucks, and Classic Parts of America sell division bar liner =
material as well as liners for the rest of the window and rubber seals =
for the vent wing.&nbsp; I think that I bought the vent wing rivets from =
Carter many years ago but don't see them in his catalog now.&nbsp; =
However they&nbsp; and the rivet setting tool are in the Classic Parts =
of America catalog. LMC also sells complete lined division bars but I am =
too cheap for that.&nbsp; Removing the window is a pain in the keister =
so it might be a good time to renew everything if you have the =
$$$$.&nbsp; <br><br>Best regards, =
<br><br>Chuck<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>&gt; From: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">oletrucks-request@autox.=
team.net</a><br>&gt; Subject: Oletrucks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9<br>&gt; =
To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
&gt; Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:00:02 -0600<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Send =
Oletrucks mailing list submissions to<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
&gt; <br>&gt; To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, =
visit<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks</a><br>&gt; or, via email, send a =
message with subject or body 'help' to<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">oletrucks-request@autox.=
team.net</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; You can reach the person managing the list =
at<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
.net</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; When replying, please edit your Subject line =
so it is more specific<br>&gt; than &quot;Re: Contents of Oletrucks =
digest...&quot;<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>&gt; Suggested annual donation $11.47<br>&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>&=
gt; Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>&gt=
; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; Today's =
Topics:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; 1. Re: DIVISION BAR LINER GLUE? =
(rswanson)<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
----------------------------------------------------------------------<br=
>&gt; <br>&gt; Message: 1<br>&gt; Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:49:45 =
-0700<br>&gt; From: rswanson &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>&gt; =
To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
&gt; Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] DIVISION BAR LINER GLUE?<br>&gt; =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=
<br>&gt; Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D&quot;windows-1252&quot;; =
Format=3D&quot;flowed&quot;<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Chuck,<br>&gt; I have a 55 =
Cameo 1/2 ton and I need to do the same job, If anyone<br>&gt; knows of =
a good place to buy the material, I would appreciate it if you<br>&gt; =
could pass on this information as well.<br>&gt; Bob<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; On 2016-04-25 05:52 AM, Chuck Smith wrote:<br>&gt; =
&gt; About 20 years ago I replaced the Vertical Division Bar Channel =
Felt <br>&gt; &gt; Liners in my 57 3100. The felt liner strip is glued =
into the U shaped <br>&gt; &gt; channel that cushions the front of the =
sliding door window. I spread <br>&gt; &gt; the glue on the inside of =
the division bar and pressed the liner into <br>&gt; &gt; the U shaped =
recess with a piece of plywood - the process went well <br>&gt; &gt; but =
they have finally worn out.<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; So it is time to =
do it again but I've forgotten (old age is cruel) <br>&gt; &gt; what =
glue I used. I think that I remember applying it with a brush <br>&gt; =
&gt; attached to the bottle cap - it may have been rubber =
cement.<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Can anyone report on their experiences =
with this repair and what glue <br>&gt; &gt; they used?<br>&gt; =
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Best regards,<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Chuck<br>&gt; =
&gt;<br>&gt; <br>&gt; -------------- next part --------------<br>&gt; An =
HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>&gt; URL: &lt;<a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks/attachments/20160425/29=
3a4be9/attachment-0001.html">http://autox.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks/at=
tachments/20160425/293a4be9/attachment-0001.html</a>&gt;<br>&gt; =
<br>&gt; ------------------------------<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Subject: Digest =
Footer<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; Oletrucks =
mailing list<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
------------------------------<br>&gt; <br>&gt; End of Oletrucks Digest, =
Vol 8, Issue 9<br>&gt; =
***************************************<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div>=
</div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D1A12B.B5C3D1B0--

--===============8385072147001523448==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8385072147001523448==--