Subject: [Oletrucks] Door Weather stripping

From: Ric McAnulty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 13:11:58 -0700

Looks like I will finally be starting to reassemble my '50 5 window 
after some 5 years of hanging around
First up will be doors. Couple questions on the weatherstripping
I found a great video on installing the weather stripping on the door so 
that's good.
I noticed on the bottom of the door a series of drilled holes. Haven't a 
clue what might go there. Been way too long
Also I know there is something that goes under the floor cab sill 
molding, contacting the door towards the bottom. What's that look like?
Finally there is molding that goes around the interior of the door frame 
in a channel. I have that molding, any hints on how to slide that into
     the channel and all the way around the interior cab? Or is it 
really necessary?

Any pictures or clues that anyone could provide would be appreciated

Ric

'50 5-window, custom cab, 235-6 with granny 4 speed
Body work by Ric
Paint by Rust-oleum

-- 
This e-mail messages is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive