Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 51 Chevy Truck

From: Bob Chansler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 02:48:01 +0000 (UTC)

Rusty,I would be good if we could see pix of the truck, but I'm not sure
oletrucks can handle attachments. Any ideas guys to get pix on this
site?BobMead, COLots of old chev's.

     On Sunday, June 7, 2015 1:43 PM, Rusty Koenigkramer
<[email-masked]> wrote:

 Just inherited a rusty, farm-driven green 1951 chevy 1/2 ton pickup truck
with an original sunvisor and drive train.B  Although looks all original,
not road worthy today and will need a lot of work.B  Relatively solid, with
the normal rusted out panel areas for this type of truck.B  My question:
 What is the current sale value/price range for this truck in the
Indianapolis, Indiana region?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 21:31:40 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040900030504030901000801
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Bob Chansler wrote:
> site?

--------------040900030504030901000801
 name="teamnet.gif"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="teamnet.gif"

--------------040900030504030901000801
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--------------040900030504030901000801--

---

From: GALE GORMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 09:55:53 -0500

You seem to have success with the “racing” attachment. Did you try attaching a photo?

Gale Gorman
Houston

On Jun 8, 2015, at 10:31 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

[email-masked]
utox.team.net