Subject: [Oletrucks] Monthly Reminder

From: Miq Millman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 01:01:00 -0800 (PST)

----------------------------------------

	Monthly re-welcome to oletrucks.

This message is sent out automatically on the first of each month.

You are a member of the oletrucks mailing list.  This list is run via 
majordomo, a list management tool.  It is overseen by Miq Millman, who
can be reached at [email-masked], or [email-masked]

Messages to the list should be sent to:

[email-masked]

The messages need to follow the following rules to be accepted:

1]	plain ascii text
2]	no MIME attachments
3]	no html formatting
4]	no images
5]	sent from the address you receive the list mail at
6]      remove the tagline at the bottom of the original if responding

Why?  MIME and HTML allow for the unscrupulous to include links to web
pages that have java or cgi applets on them which could be caused to be
run on your computer and do damage similar to a virus.  Keeping the list
closed prevents spammers from getting their unwanted messages through.

Also remember that all subscription requests are handled by human
intervention, so getting on the list is not instantaneous (though nearly so
if you ask my wife).

Postings of items personally for sale are acceptable, however referrals to
auctions on e*ay are not allowed.  If you are the seller of the item, you
can send a pointer to the list that is not generated from their site.

Spam is not tollerated in any form.  All violators will be removed from the
list.

As you should note at the bottom of every message to the list, the mailing 
list is run via Mailman now.  Go to 

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/oletrucks

-- 
__
Miq Millman   [email-masked]  
Tualatin, OR
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive