Subject: [Oletrucks] 256 V8 engine

From: Rodney Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 10:14:24 -0800 (PST)

I have a 256 V8 engine that I rebuilt years ago and never used it.  It needs a new oil pan.  Other than that it is OK.  If anyone is interested let me know.  I live in Alabama on the Ga line in Ranburne, Al.  The VIN shows it to be a 56 engine but it came out of a 55 Chevy.<a href="http://overview.mail.yahoo.com?.src=iOS"><br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad</a>
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: GALE GORMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 15:32:57 -0600

It should be a 265 but 256 is close enough.

Merry Christmas,

Gale Gorman
Houston

On Dec 25, 2013, at 12:14 PM, Rodney Brown <[email-masked]> wrote:

I have a 256 V8 engine that I rebuilt years ago and never used it.  It needs a
new oil pan.  Other than that it is OK.  If anyone is interested let me know.
I live in Alabama on the Ga line in Ranburne, Al.  The VIN shows it to be a 56
engine but it came out of a 55 Chevy.<a
href="http://overview.mail.yahoo.com?.src=iOS"><br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo Mail
for iPad</a>
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]