Subject: [Oletrucks] truck i saw

From: "Tom n Tammi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:00:14 -0400

I saw a picture of a custom made truck in an advertisement in an old issue
(oct 2006) of Street Trucks magazine I would like to get more information
on. It was red and it looked like the cab and bed we all made as one piece.
It looked like it had fenders, doors and cab from a 55 Chevy truck, but
everything was customized. It was made into a convertible truck and the
windshield looked like it had been chopped. It was in an ad so there wasn't
any information on it at all, but I am interested in finding out some more
about it.
If anyone as seen this truck or heard about it I would appreciate a quick
response. I can scan the ad and post it to a website if that may spark
someone's memory.
I haven't posted in quite awhile and hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks

Tom in SC

55 Chevy
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive