Subject: [Oletrucks] make and model

From: Paul Bytheway <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:40:49 +0000

Any ole truckers out there know what the make and model of this car is?

Thanks,

Paul Bytheway 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of .facebook_-520020731.jpg]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "wayne osborne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:07:18 -0400

Hey Paul,
  Sent it to me at [email-masked] and i'll put in on the server and
reply with alink so all can see it....   The email list doesn't allow
attachments..   --wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Paul Bytheway
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Oletrucks] make and model

Thanks,

Paul Bytheway

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
.facebook_-520020731.jpg]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]