Subject: [Oletrucks] 55-1st Door Weather Stripping

From: "James Hays" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:36:15 -0700

Getting close  still in primer  checking door / cab opening  some gaposes
where stock weather stripping will not seal that good (rains a lot in
Washington State )

Has anyone had much luck with aftermarket  alternate design such as a
hollow half circle  maybe = wide by 5/8 high  they readily calaps as
needed to fit the contours .
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: GALE GORMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:49:53 -0500

I'm not that far along with my '54. I tried misfit rubber that came with the
truck and couldn't make it work. When I'm ready I'll but Steele in the hope
that more expensive equates to better fit.

I fabricated a rotisserie to handle the cab and by the end of tomorrow I
should have the two mated up. Today I got the doors off, glass out, tank out,
and seat out.

Looks like the springs have to be popped off the upper door hinges to get them
out?

Gale Gorman
Houston

On Jun 10, 2013, at 7:36 PM, James Hays <[email-masked]> wrote:

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]