Subject: [Oletrucks] Re chevy truck ignition - 1951 1300

From: "Stanley res" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 09:41:22 -0400

Hi: Trying to get Terry's truck on the  road, but my "Mechanic" friend wants
to know how many positions are there on the ignition key to start it. It seems
to be a little loose. Can anyone please advise. Thanks. Annette

1951 Chevy truck
Model 1300
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Thomas, Robert E." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:13:38 +0000

If it's a stock '51, there are just two positions: On & off.  There is no
"start" because that's the button on the floor, & there is no "Access" because
there weren't any except a radio.  Heater fan operated when the ignition was
"on."

Does that help?

R.E. Thomas, III

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents or messages
attached to it, may contain private, confidential and privileged information
that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or
distribution of this e-mail or any attachment thereto by other than the County
of Butte or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the
intended recipient, then you are (1) notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, saving, reading or use of this information is strictly
prohibited, (2) requested to discard and permanently delete this email and any
attachments, and (3) requested to immediately notify me by e-mail or fax that
you mistakenly received this message. You can contact me at
[email-masked]; fax: (530) 538-7928 or telephone directly to my desk:
(530) 538-7226. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stanley res
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Oletrucks] Re chevy truck ignition - 1951 1300

1951 Chevy truck

Model 1300

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]