Subject: [Oletrucks] Some 55-59 TF truck parts for sale

From: mark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 09:33:57 -0800 (PST)

I sold my one/only TF truck yesterday  ( sad face)

New owner didnt want some of my extras so heres a partial list.
Everything located 95926/96021 North California
Everything fits 1/2ton to 1 ton except as noted
Everything plus shipping.
pictures will be here when I get around to uploading.
http://oldironforsale.blogspot.com/2013/02/1955-1959-chevygmc-truck-parts.htm
l

Set of two front doors-best loaded rust-free doors you have ever seen.
zero dents and super cherry. They came off 2ton(fits halfton)
Asking $250/each

loaded Right front door with dent and peeling paint but no rust
$150

I have a brand new, never installed parking brake shoe for transmission
mounted parking brake like on 1 ton and bigger.
this is for one that wraps around the outside
I paid $75 to get it relined and hope to just sell it straight for that.

I have a BRAND NEW in the box power brake and booster setup from CPP
http://www.classicperform.com/Store/1947_59_Trucks/4754BBD.htm
Paid $300 plus tax. sell for $300

Considering selling my remote mount Gear Vendors unit that was intended for
the camper but never installed. They go on ebay all the time for $1,500-1,900.
I know I paid at least that but due to my memory... and list members-how about
$1,400 OBO.

I have an OEM untested factory radio(chevy only) and the rare above windshield
speaker box. asking $200 for the pair OBO.

I also have a windshield that may have one small defect-$50 local pickup
only.

Um, I am sure I have other items for TF trucks so just PM me with your
requests.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive