Subject: [Oletrucks] Battery location in a 55 First Series

From: "H. E. Spencer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:22:04 -0700

Hey All. Jeez, just looked at the posts I've saved from this list--nine 
years and counting.

I've got my chassis almost ready to go to the sandblaster next week. I'm 
wondering if I want to move the battery from under the floorboard (and 
remove all the mounting hardware). The eventual goal is a mild custom. 
Thoughts? I don't want the battery in the bed.

In case you're wondering why I don't just look at all the pictures 
available, I'm blind. I'm working on the truck with my nephews, but they're 
bike builders so what the heck do they know? Lordie, they drive a 65 
Econoline van.

Thanks. Harry
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:01:11 -0600

H. E. Spencer wrote:
> Hey All. Jeez, just looked at the posts I've saved from this 
> list--nine years and counting.

Actually this list started January 4th, 1999, nearly 14 years ago.  Most 
of it is in the
archives, though there are some gaps I hope to get filled in soon.  
Check out the
link at the bottom of this message.

mjb.

[email-masked]