Subject: [Oletrucks] P U Rear Splash Pan

From: "James Hays" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:20:31 -0700

Sure like to know if anyone knows the difference, if any between stock 53
and 54 beds in the area of a splash pan back flange contact.

Trying to fit a 47~53 ( I see some parts houses say 47~54 ) rear splash pan
to my 54 P U??  Know when it comes to bumpers you don't want to get excited
until you get the bumper and the  bumper brackets bolted tight but I don't
think this will go due to height of the splash pan back step contacting the
bed rear face x-member ( after market ) too hard. 

The 54 bumper does have the center step but am trying with bumper upside
down for size before I modify for the splash pan.

Thanks,

Jim

54-1st P U
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]