Subject: [Oletrucks] overdrive trans question

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:37:19 -0700

Hi all,

I acquired a 3 speed overdrive transmission for my '56 with a 235 inline 6
stock engine. This is instead of changing out the rear end. But it turns out
that the countergear is toast and new ones are pricey so I am in search of a
used transmission I can bolt up to the overdrive. 

The overdrive is a Borg Warner R10, the 3 speed is a Muncie 318/319. This is
a non-synchro in 1st. Does anyone know if that overdrive will bolt up to
later model with a synchro 1st that will bolt up to the 235 at the
bellhousing?

Anyone have a 3 speed they want to get rid of?

Thanks all, have a good Mother's Day.

Bob
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]