Subject: [Oletrucks] a few 55 chevy 2nd questions

From: "Tom Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 01:28:02 -0400

Hey folks,
Its been awhile since I have posted a question, so here are a few questions
to make up0 for lost time.  Hehe

Anyway, I have a Factory Assemble Manual for my truck and I also have the
Shop Manual.

One question I have is, are the 3 bolts that mount the inside door handle
the same type? It appears mine are the same size < x 20 but the screw types
that came out of the mount are different. Two of the screws were Phillips
and one screw was a clutch head. The Assembly Manual looks like all three
are the same and it gives a number.

Another question446874 bolt is the part number but where can I go to look
up a part number?

And Another QuestionThere are 13 bolts that are needed for the 11-3/8 door
panels. The Assembly Manual says 456914 screw and 3721700 SP lock washer.
But here again, where can I go to look up these part numbers?

Does anyone know of a place that sells all the nuts and bolts for any
particular area. Like for the door lock and window assembly, or the grill,
hood, and fenders?

Thanks for any help, I hope this email doesnt confuse anyone.

Tom in Sc

1955 Chevy 2nd

1984 C10

1997 S10
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]