Subject: [NOBBC] Triumphs Featured Marque at CSRG Race April 2-3

From: Gregory Tatarian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 07:10:54 -0700

Triumph is the featured marque at the races two weekends from now. We have
a lot of Triumph owners in our group (me included), so this could be a
great chance to check out what is a field expected to reach 3 dozen, I
believe.

Hope to see some NOBBC members at the track!

Cheers,

Greg
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Michael Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:45:40 -0700

Hi Greg,

Are we organizing a group ride or car corral etc. for CSRG? I haven't been
out with the group much this past year, work, health, other fun things going
on, but I am planning to head out at least one of the days, maybe both.
Please let me know.

Michael Giananadrea
Proud Triumph Owner
64 TR4

-----Original Message-----
From: NOBBC [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gregory
Tatarian
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:11 AM
To: [email-masked]; North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [NOBBC] Triumphs Featured Marque at CSRG Race April 2-3

Triumph is the featured marque at the races two weekends from now. We have a
lot of Triumph owners in our group (me included), so this could be a great
chance to check out what is a field expected to reach 3 dozen, I believe.

Cheers,

Greg
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive