Subject: [NOBBC] 2nd Episode of Vintage Racing Podcast

From: Gregory Tatarian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 21:12:52 -0800

Happy New Year, NOBBC members!

I've just released the second episode of the Vintage Racing Podcast, with
Greg Tatarian and Dave Vegher.

Hope you enjoy...

Cheers,

Greg

www.vintageracingpodcast.com
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Robin Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 21:50:35 -0800

You all have a great new year.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Gregory Tatarian <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Lotus 22_20150814_0002.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive