Subject: [NOBBC] NOBBC Anniversary Drive

From: Sheryl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 01:08:54 +0000 (UTC)

It looks like this coming Saturday (8/8/15) will be the 14th Anniversary Drive
for NOBBC. B 
We are thinking of leading a drive taking the original route we have done in
years past. B Everyone will meet at the fish hatchery at Warm Springs Dam at
10:15 for a 10:45 departure. B We will then head out to Skagg Springs Rd, then
south on Highway 1 to Fisk Mill Cove (northern part of Salt Point State Park)
for a picnic. B There are no lunch stops on this route so it is recommended
that you bring a lunch or snacks, and a folding chair.B 
See you Saturday,Dennis & Sheryl
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: wendell bain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:26:44 -0700

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Wendell

On Aug 2, 2015, at 6:08 PM, Sheryl wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/ 
> [email-masked]