Subject: Re: [NOBBC] wheels

From: "Dean Paige" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:45:43 -0800

David,

The magnesium wheels are set at 16 inches and 5 inches. The bolt patterns
are the same of all Triumph wheel. Several used by many of British cars. 
In good shape. Small nick on one wheel edge. Easily fixed by good magnesium
welder. Available can be found locally.

Deano

-----Original Message-----
From: NOBBC [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David Willson
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:25 PM
To: 'North Bay British Car Club'
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] wheels

Dean, what's the size and bolt pattern?
David

-----Original Message-----

Hi  guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am alive. Been  working on a seventeen
foot Cavalier mahogany inboard boat built by Chris -Craft In 1956 . Will
tell more later about how we managed to bring it back to great shape.  We
are going to keep it for some time for a while but we want to play
   
Just want  you to know that I have four magnesium wheels in good shape
suited for a number of Triumphs etc . I'm looking to see if anyone is
interested  in them for what $ s seem reasonable.

Deano
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive