Subject: [NOBBC] Triumph Carbs & Manifolds Free

From: Dawson Church <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:30:35 -0700

Hi Friends, In a garage purge last weekend I found 3 carbs from Triumph
Spitfire 1500s. One came off a running car, the other 2 haven't been
tested. Two have manifolds.

Also an exhaust manifold including non-op EGR valve.

Free to the first person to pick them up: 1490 Mark West Springs Rd, Santa
Rosa, CA 95404.

Pull in to the driveway. Go past the house, past the 3 garages to the car
port. They're all in a white box in a wooden shelf. I'm getting rid of
these shelves, there's nothing else in them. My white Jensen Healey is in
the car port.

I'll post on the list again when they disappear!

Thanks,
-- 
Dawson
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive