Subject: [NOBBC] Penngrove Powerup and next drive

From: Sheryl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:20:55 -0700

Hello NOBBC,

The Penngrove Powerup is only open to the public once a year on
the second Saturday in July.
We can meet in Rohnert Park at the Sonoma Valley
Bagel  350 Rohnert Park Expy W, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Take Rohnert Park Expwy
to Stony Point, left on W Railroad, go under the freeway. Turn right on Old
Redwood Highway. Turn right on Minnesota Ave and left on Penngrove Ave
(optional). 
Destination:  200 Phillips Drive Penngrove, CA 94951

The show
day starts at 10:00 a.m. with eager folks lined up to get into the barn or
walk around the grounds. Exhibitors start arriving and setting up around 9:00
a.m. and operate their machines until we close down at 4:00 in the afternoon.
I propose a 9:15 meet time with departure at 9:45 so we arrive at 10:00.
Earlier should mean cooler temps also.

Sheryl and Dennis
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive