Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Keeping informed

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:12:21 -0700

Gary,

I have continued to maintain the autox mailing list subscription, but 
here have been only a few communications on it in the past year or so.
The autox list is simple, but more limited than most members preferred. 
We try to mirror drive notifications to the list, but that is now 
largely automated when I put drives or events on the Yahoo group 
calendar. Sheryl and Dennis posted additional detail about this drive on 
the list, which was good for you, but BTW, you were lucky to catch the 
group, as we usually leave the parking lot by 1030.

If you don't want to join the Yahoo group, then keep in mind we have two 
drives a month in the spring summer and fall, and one a month in the 
winter.

Regarding your communications, the autox mailing list is not a web site, 
it's a text-based subscription mailing list. Your communications on that 
mailing list do, however, get snatched up by web crawlers just as they 
do on the Yahoo group. If you Google Gary Germano NOBBC you will find 
several of your communications, including your email address. When you 
post to the Yahoo group, it goes only to subscribed members. I moderate 
the list, so when new people join, I make sure they are legit, and have 
turned away several who obviously were not.

Greg Tatarian
Administrator, Moderator

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive