Subject: [NOBBC] Winter Car Projects

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:56:06 -0800

Howdy Folks,
Just wondering if any of you want to share your winter car projects with 
the club.
I'm in the midst of replacing the wood dashboard and crash pad from the 
Elan coupe, cleaning up the wiring, rebuilding the Smiths heater fan and 
housing, rebuilding and converting the tachometer, replacing the 
electric fuel pump with a smaller, more efficient one, adding an inertia 
fuel shutoff (very important with electric pumps), and replacing the 
windscreen and rubber. Oh yes, also converting from positive to negative 
ground and replacing the clutch slave cylinder. Probably will have an 
even longer list as I move through everything - you know how that goes.
Anyone else getting any work done this winter?
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive