Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Happy Holidays

From: "John Kenner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:13:02 -0800

HAPPY HAPPY TO ALL YOU BRITISH CAR FIENDS

JOHN KENNER

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
NOBBC
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:17 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club; [email-masked]
Subject: [NOBBC] Happy Holidays

Hi Members,
Trish and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.
Best to you all,
Greg and Trish Tatarian
1971 Lotus Elan S3 SE Coupe
1974 Lotus Elan S4 DHC
1974 Triumph TR6

__._,_.___

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwbTI0dXBlBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARtc2dJZAM5MjMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzb
GsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzg1NTY5MDEx?act=reply&messageNum=923> Reply via web post

sender 

group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbm9rdmZnBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0a
W1lAzEzODU1NjkwMTE-> Start a New Topic 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/message/923;_ylc=X3oDMTMzZTltbHBnBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARtc2dJZAM5MjMEc2VjA2
Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzg1NTY5MDExBHRwY0lkAzkyMw--> Messages in this
topic (1) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC;_ylc=X3oDMTJmODI0MzhwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAz
EzODU1NjkwMTA-> Visit Your Group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMmg3ZGttBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5M
TU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM4NTU2OTAxM
Q--> Image removed by sender. Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Daily Digest .
<http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> Terms of Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback 

.

Image removed by sender.

__,_._,___

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Roland Quintero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:25:19 -0800

Best to all from the long driver from Palo Alto.  Have missed you.

Best Regards,  Roland.

Sent from my iPad

.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive