Subject: [NOBBC] POLITICS

From: "John Kenner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 05:58:11 -0700

PLEASE PEOPLE, THIS EMAIL PLACE IS FOR CLUB ACTIVITIES AND BRITISH CARS.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO AIR YOUR POLITICS. 

KEEP IT TO CAR TALK AND LEAVE YOUR POLITICS IN YOUR MIND.

JOHN KENNER

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Gianni
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:21 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Cc: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Visit to a High School

How unfortunate that you would send a mean spirited and might I add
unchristian email. Shame on you . I am appalled that you would make such a
statement   You should keep your own narrow minded comments and thoughts to
your self. Mr toad should go back to road hall and take some sensitive and
compassion training. Julia LaRosa

On Oct 21, 2013, at 7:12 PM, "Betz Miller" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mitch,
 I'm guessing you are a member of NOBBC, right?  Not sure, I know you yet.
However, I would be delight to come to the school and have the kids see my
roadster.  I am not in unity with the policies of the Boy Scouts, so until
they support equal rights for gays I would not bring my car to an event.

Please call me if you would like me to bring "Mr. Toad" to class.  My
husband & I live in Santa Rosa.  I am retired and would love to give rides
in my car.  The first pix is older before I had the interior redone to match
the biscuit grill has required.

I love to talk about my car or just have people admire it.
Betz Miller
539-3654 H
481-0924 C

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Mitch Utsey
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 4:15 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [NOBBC] Visit to a High School, and or a Boy Scout Troop

Howdy all!

A while back, someone posted that they were sad that no school, and no Boy
Scout troop had taken up the offers of the club to come and show off the
cool Little British Sports cars.

I'm the Auto Shop teacher at Santa Rosa High, and mentor for the High School
Car Club. I'm also Scoutmaster for Troop 220 in Windsor.

The Car club at SRHS would love to have y'all come by some time.

Troop 220 would love for y'all to come by some time.

The Auto Shop students are learning the basics on my 1965 Triumph Spitfire
that is currently on a lift, sans body....

Which reminds me: One of the students is looking for as many old car horns
as he can find. Especially if they are the "tunable" type, such as on old
Spitfires, and other cars. He's hoping to gang a number of them together by
the end of the year, tune them, and be able to play a tune on car horns at
the End of the School Year "Harvest Fair" and Car Show that we have here
each year.

The Car Club at the High School would love either a "mini-car show", or one
person who might be willing to bring their car in at lunch on a Tuesday, and
let the club members look in, on, and all around it.

What do y'all think?

-Mitch
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1060400.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
_FSC5598.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
_FSC5600-Edit-2.jpg] _______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive