Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Drive, Yahoo Group update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 22:23:35 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry, Phyllis and I won't be able to make the drive.
B 
Front end body partsB are off to prep for priming.
B 
John Bazzano - TR2

----- Original Message -----

From: "NOBBC" <[email-masked]>
To: "North Bay British Car Club" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:58:05 AM
Subject: [NOBBC] Drive, Yahoo Group update

B 

Hi Members,

My, we've been a quiet bunch this summer. Tomorrow is the scheduled
drive, so if anyone wants to propose a route and destination, pipe up
now or tomorrow morning. Same meeting time of 1000, depart at 1030.

Yahoo saw fit to change the format of the Groups, so be prepared for a
different look and feel. Seems to work pretty much the same, and have
the same features. Don't forget the calendar - it's now under Events. We
will see how the weather cooperates for scheduling October drives -
either one or two.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
__._,_.___
Reply via web post 	Reply to sender 	Reply to group 	Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

    * New Members 1

Visit Your Group
Switch to: Text-Only , Daily Digest b" Unsubscribe b" Terms of Use b" Send
us Feedback

.

__,_._,___
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Betz Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:08:51 -0700

Sam is away & I'm booked, too  Later I hope.
Safety fast,
Betz Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of NOBBC
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:58 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club; [email-masked]
Subject: [NOBBC] Drive, Yahoo Group update

Hi Members,

My, we've been a quiet bunch this summer. Tomorrow is the scheduled drive,
so if anyone wants to propose a route and destination, pipe up now or
tomorrow morning. Same meeting time of 1000, depart at 1030.

Yahoo saw fit to change the format of the Groups, so be prepared for a
different look and feel. Seems to work pretty much the same, and have the
same features. Don't forget the calendar - it's now under Events. We will
see how the weather cooperates for scheduling October drives - either one or
two.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive