Subject: [NOBBC] Fwd: Car club invitation to upcoming events

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:39:03 -0700

Forwarding FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Car club invitation to upcoming events
Date: 	Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:55:52 -0700
From: 	AR Cook <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear British Cars Noth Bay

I wanted to invite you and your club members to a few upcoming events 
for the Northern California Motor Enthusiast.

1. September 22nd, a meet and greet event at Grace Vineyards in Galt. 
This is a chance for enthusiasts and clubs to meet and share stories as 
well as find new members. The event is FREE but if your members wish to 
they can optional for a catered lunch for $20. If you would like more 
info on the event please see, 
http://www.eurosunday.net/events/09-september/sacramento.php

2.California Coast 500 Miglia  October 12  13. This is a fun overnight 
road trip event. The adventure starts in Portola Valley and heads down 
through Big Sur to an overnight stop in San Louis Obispo. From San Luis 
Obispo, the trip heads through the heart of California with a lunch stop 
and optional tour at a Pietra Santa Winery. From the winery, we will 
head to Livermore where the drive concludes at the First Street Ale 
House where we will provide awards to the winners of our road trip 
games. For details on this event, http://www.norcaldrivers.com/drives.php

Thank you for your time and I hope you will share these events with your 
members.

Adam & Jen
NorCal Drivers Organizer Couple

-- 
http://www.norcaldrivers.com
If you need to reach me sooner or have questions, text or call me at 
916-989-9054 <tel:916-989-9054>.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive