Subject: [NOBBC] PEACHES IN WINE COUNTRY

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 05:39:10 -0700

REMEMBER THIS WEEKS STARTING TIME IS 10:30AM
BAD ASS COFFEE, SANTA ROSA

JOHN KENNER

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Betz Miller
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 3:03 PM
To: 'North Bay British Car Club'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] PEACHES IN WINE COUNTRY

Count me in!  I love peaches.
Betz

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of JOHN KENNER
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 5:15 AM
To: [email-masked]; North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [NOBBC] PEACHES IN WINE COUNTRY

Yes, let's go to the Peach Farm on August 10th

Meet at Bad Ass Coffee at 10:30 am

We will be starting later than usual because the Peach Farm doesn't open
until Noon.

JOHN KENNER

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
betty2miller
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 7:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NOBBC] Aug 10th where?

Will this be the postponed Peach Farm, Healdsburg? Or?
Betz

__._,_.___

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwbXNib2I2BF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARtc2dJZAM4MzAEc2VjA2Z0cgRzb
GsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzc1NjY4MDQy?act=reply&messageNum=830> Reply via web post

to sender 

to group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNGN2cms0BF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0a
W1lAzEzNzU2NjgwNDI-> Start a New Topic

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/message/830;_ylc=X3oDMTMzNGRpbTBvBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARtc2dJZAM4MzAEc2VjA2
Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzc1NjY4MDQyBHRwY0lkAzgzMA--> Messages in this
topic (1) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMGZxNGQ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAz
EzNzU2NjgwNDI-> Visit Your Group

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYjA5ZjZtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5M
TU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM3NTY2ODA0M
g--> Image removed by sender. Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Daily Digest .
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback 

.

Image removed by sender.

__,_._,___

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image002.jpg] _______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive