Subject: [NOBBC] Housekeeping and August Schedule - Your Input, Please

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:20:42 -0700

I am sending this to both the autox.team.net email list and the Yahoo 
Group. If
you are on both lists, remember you can only post to either list using 
the email
address you signed up with. Also, you can't post photos or attachments 
to the
autox list - only the Yahoo group. If you only want only a few emails a 
month,
use the autox list. If you want more features and interactive 
discussion, use
this Yahoo Group.

We have two discussions started independently on the autox.team.net 
mailing list
and this group; what's our August drive schedule? It can get confusing 
for those
who are signed up on both lists, unless they check the mail header to verify
which list they are using for which discussion. Most members are on this 
group,
but many are still on the old list, yet only a few ever post to that list.

Betz asked on autox - what's happening in August, and what is happening on
August 10 that conflicts with our scheduled first monthly drive? 
Apparently the
MGOC has a drive in El Sobrante, so some members will be attending that 
event.

On August 24, John and I are holding the vintage swap meet in Graton. The
question Dennis asked off-line is, do we change our schedule in August to
accommodate the MGOC drive, by changing our first drive date to August 
3, this
coming Saturday? This is why John was asking about the club's 
anniversary date,
which as close as we can figure, is August 4.

You all know Trish and I have been absent for many of the drives due to 
family
and work, though I still handle the mailing list, group, and membership 
duties
on a regular basis. John has had a busy period lately. This being a 
democratic
club, members are encouraged, and always have been, to set up and lead 
drives,
particularly when John can't.

Do you members want to change our first August drive to Aug. 3, or keep 
it at
Aug. 10? Anyone want to step up to lead? Trish and I can't make this one 
either,
now that we're dealing with another family member with cancer.

Best,

Greg Tatarian
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Betz Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:46:24 -0700

Switching to Aug 3rd is fine with me, but not required.  I have not yet
decided to attend the MGOC event.
Hope family things are going as well as possible, Greg.
Is there a roster with names & contact info for members?  If so, could you
send it to me?
Thanks,
Betz

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of NOBBC
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 7:21 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [NOBBC] Housekeeping and August Schedule - Your Input, Please

I am sending this to both the autox.team.net email list and the Yahoo Group.
If you are on both lists, remember you can only post to either list using
the email address you signed up with. Also, you can't post photos or
attachments to the autox list - only the Yahoo group. If you only want only
a few emails a month, use the autox list. If you want more features and
interactive discussion, use this Yahoo Group.

We have two discussions started independently on the autox.team.net mailing
list and this group; what's our August drive schedule? It can get confusing
for those who are signed up on both lists, unless they check the mail header
to verify which list they are using for which discussion. Most members are
on this group, but many are still on the old list, yet only a few ever post
to that list.

On August 24, John and I are holding the vintage swap meet in Graton. The
question Dennis asked off-line is, do we change our schedule in August to
accommodate the MGOC drive, by changing our first drive date to August 3,
this coming Saturday? This is why John was asking about the club's
anniversary date, which as close as we can figure, is August 4.

You all know Trish and I have been absent for many of the drives due to
family and work, though I still handle the mailing list, group, and
membership duties on a regular basis. John has had a busy period lately.
This being a democratic club, members are encouraged, and always have been,
to set up and lead drives, particularly when John can't.

Do you members want to change our first August drive to Aug. 3, or keep it
at Aug. 10? Anyone want to step up to lead? Trish and I can't make this one
either, now that we're dealing with another family member with cancer.

Best,

Greg Tatarian
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive