Subject: [NOBBC] John and Greg's Swap Meet

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:23:57 -0700

Hello Members,

I have made up a 2 page flyer and parts list but this list won't allow 
attachments. If you are not yet a Yahoo Group member, consider signing 
up so you can take advantage of the file and photo sharing, calendar, 
and other features that offers. Go to nobbc.com for instructions if you 
are not yet signed up.

Please note the change of venue to 9060 Graton Road, Graton, CA.

We start at 0900, and must end at 1400 (2pm) because John's tenant needs 
the site for a function at 1500 (3pm).

There is a tasting room and restrooms nearby, and food and pretty 
scenery all around the swap meet site.

Bring things to sell, bring cash, bring a smile.

If you want me to add items to the list, let me know and I'll update it.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive