Subject: [NOBBC] Parts Anyone?

From: "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:26:51 -0700

Hey Basil,

I put together an email (below) to send out to our club, but I wanted to show
it to you first for approval, I need an email address for you, and possibly a
phone #, or I can have them contact me to forward to you. Make any changes you
want, and let me know if it's OK.

Michael Gianandrea
766-9405

Hello All,

I have had the pleasure and good fortune to meet with a fellow here in
Petaluma, Basil Adams. Basil is a big MG enthusiast, or freak if you will, he
has six MGA's, (2 roadsters and four coupes, one of which is a full on race
car,) an MGB, an Alfa Montreal, an Elva, and a small warehouse full of parts
for MG, Triumph, some Alfa Romeo, and some other stuff, including new packaged
gaskets, wires, air filters, engine bearings, and for you MGA guys, doors,
wheels, and some body parts, in a barn here in Petaluma. He can also get most
hard to find parts, and he is very knowledgeable about british cars, so if
you're stuck for something, he could be a very good source for parts and
technical help. He has a number of full exhaust pipe system for 1275 Sprite /
Midget cars at an incredibly low price, and his overall pricing is usually
lower than say Moss Motors. If you need something he can be reached at
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 09:02:51 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Basil Adams
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Parts Anyone?

Basil Adams
707.762.0974
[email-masked]
Please let them know all the new stuff is for sale but the used stuff is not.
And everything for MG, Austin, Triumph and Jag is available but I don't really
deal in Alfa stuff.  Thanks.  Basil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
From: craigslist 3884723726 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:28 PM
Subject: Fw: Parts Anyone?

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gianandrea
To: Basil
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:26 AM
Subject: Parts Anyone?

Hey Basil,

I put together an email (below) to send out to our club, but I wanted to show
it to you first for approval, unfortunately, I was in a hurry this morning and
sent it out to the club anyway. I need an email address for you, and possibly
a phone #, or I can have them contact me to forward to you. Make any changes
you want, and let me know if it's OK. Our fearless leader Greg Tatarian wants
to talk to about Alfa parts, can I give him your number?

Michael Gianandrea
766-9405

Hello All,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Original craigslist post:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/3884723726.html
About craigslist mail:
http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
http://craigslist.org/mf/0bf4b848d19ba0e1fc3f4fb2aff6bbbd1ade4ebe.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Original craigslist post:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/3884723726.html
About craigslist mail:
http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
http://craigslist.org/mf/d2fe06221362bb2275d94346855815e863bbdc5d.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive