Subject: [NOBBC] Sturgeons Mill - drive destination

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 09:25:22 -0700

I want to get a feel for the interest level of going to Sturgeons Mill.

It is very interesting, there is a guided tour and picnic tables

and usually some lunch for sale. Last time I went it was BBQ.

I could lead us there in a roundabout way so that we get a ride in before we
stop there.

June dates are not on the second or fourth Saturday, when we usually meet.

Sept and Oct dates are. 

Do we want to go as a club? Do we want to wait until Sept? Or have a special
ride in June?

Feedback please

JOHN KENNER

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NOBBC] Sturgeons Mill - drive destination?
http://www.sturgeonsmill.com, 5/18/2013, 9:30 am

  <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/logo/ma_cal-grp_1.gif> 

  <http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/cal/email/gr/cal_em_remind_1.gif> 

Reminder from:

NOBBC Yahoo! Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/cal> 

Title:

Sturgeons Mill - drive destination? http://www.sturgeonsmill.com

Date:

Saturday May 18, 2013

Time:

9:30 am - 10:00 am (GMT+00:00) 

Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
Edit reminder options <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/caloptions> 

Copyright C 2013  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com>  All Rights Reserved |
Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  | Privacy Policy
<http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>  

__._,_.___

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=79159925/grpspId=1705064660/msgI
d=758/stime=1368865855> 

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional 
Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnamhuMHRqBF9TAzk3NDc2N
TkwBGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzd
GltZQMxMzY4ODY1ODU1>  (Yahoo! ID required) 
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
Switch to Fully Featured
t:%20Fully%20Featured>  
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC;_ylc=X3oDMTJlY3FmdTk0BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBG
dycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMT
M2ODg2NTg1NQ--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive