Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Fwd: Fw: UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet 2013

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:05:38 -0700

Several of us have already signed upb&b&b&b&b&b&I think.

I know I did.

JOHN KENNER

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of NOBBC
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 4:52 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club; [email-masked]
Subject: [NOBBC] Fwd: Fw: UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap
Meet 2013

FYI...
Greg Tatarian

UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet 2013

At the Dixon Fairgrounds

 Have you registered yet?  Well, so far, about 100 people have registered.
Why not you?  The new and improved Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and
Swap Meet is coming to the Dixon Fairgrounds in Dixon on May 19, 2013 from 7
a.m. to 10 am.  Yes, I did say Dixon, many times above.   Our roving reporter
Zack Rockwell visited the fairgrounds this week and was very impressed with
the fields.

 You should have already received an entry flyer in the mail.  If not, you may
register online at  <http://www.ubscc.org/> www.ubscc.org.  Just  remember:
the pre-registration deadline is May 2, 2013.

specific area or let me know by calling me at (916) 652-4537 or emailing me at

Jerry Costanzo

UBSCC Car Show Coordinator

__._,_.___

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwcXI4amo5BF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARtc2dJZAM3MzAEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbG
sDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzY1MjA1OTU1?act=reply&messageNum=730> Reply via web post

0All%20British%20Motor%20Vehicle%20Show%20and%20Swap%20Meet%202013> Reply to
sender

l%20All%20British%20Motor%20Vehicle%20Show%20and%20Swap%20Meet%202013> Reply
to group

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbTFhdWIxBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW
1lAzEzNjUyMDU5NTU-> Start a New Topic

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/message/730;_ylc=X3oDMTMzOHZ2MXE1BF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARtc2dJZAM3MzAEc2VjA2Z
0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzY1MjA1OTU1BHRwY0lkAzczMA--> Messages in this topic
(1)

Recent Activity:

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZmF2b2FsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE
zNjUyMDU5NTU-> Visit Your Group

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb3AxamxrBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzc5M
TU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM2NTIwNTk1NQ
--> Image removed by sender. Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Unsubscribe b"  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use b"
designed%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback

.

Image removed by sender.

__,_._,___

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:52:24 -0700

FYI...
Greg Tatarian
*UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet 2013*
*At the Dixon Fairgrounds*
**
Have you registered yet?Well, so far, about 100 people have 
registered.Why not you?The new and improved *Annual All British Motor 
Vehicle Show and Swap Meet* is coming to the Dixon Fairgrounds in Dixon 
on May 19, 2013 from 7 a.m. to 10 am. *Yes, I did say Dixon, many times 
above*.Our roving reporter Zack Rockwell visited the fairgrounds this 
week and was very impressed with the fields.
**
You should have already received an entry flyer in the mail.If not, you 
may register online at www.ubscc.org 
<http://www.ubscc.org/>.Justremember:the pre-registration deadline is 
May 2, 2013.
specific area or let me know by calling me at (916) 652-4537 or emailing 
Jerry Costanzo
UBSCC Car Show Coordinator
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive