Subject: [NOBBC] ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WEATHER FOR TOMORROWS RIDE

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:42:55 -0800

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Well this year the ride starts in Sebastopol at my place, J & J Ranch.

The reason for this is that I have been working on rebuilding my fence for
the last

several months and I am forcing you all to come see it and tell me what a
good job I did.

So we will meet here at 10:30 am for a 11 to 11:15 departure. That's on
February 16th by the way.

We will then once again drive through the Dry Creek Valley to the very
Northern end

and go hang out on the lovely deck of the Sbargia  Family Winery. The view
from there is unbeatable!

They will have a table for us to sit at and you are encouraged to buy some
of their wine

since they have been so gracious to NOBBC over the years.

Along the way we will stop at the Dry Creek General Store so those of you

who don't want to pack a lunch can buy one. This takes about 1/2 an hour
cause they are not

very fast and it can get pretty busy in there.

So we will probably arrive at Sbargia around 12:30 to 1, eat, drink and be
merry.

Then from there you are on your own to drive home. There are several
different routes.

If you are in a hurry it's about 15 minutes back to Highway 101.

Below is all the additional information you may need.

See you on the 16th

JOHN KENNER

VALENTINE'S DAY DRIVE

DRY CREEK GENERAL STORE
3495 DRY CREEK ROAD
HEALDSBURG, CA 95448
tel: 707.433.4171

 <http://www.wdcv.com/wineries/profile/sbragia-family-vineyards> Sbragia
Family Vineyards

9990 Dry Creek Road Geyserville CA 95448
707-473-2992 .  <http://www.sbragia.com> www.sbragia.com

J AND J RANCH

5190 VINE HILL ROAD

SEBASTOPOL 95472

MAPQUEST IT OR TAKE THE FASTEST WAY:

TAKE 101 TO THE STEELE LANE / GUERNEVILLE ROAD EXIT (IN SANTA ROSA).

HEAD WEST (LEFT) ONTO GUERNEVILLE ROAD AND GO JUST OVER 9 MILES. 

TURN RIGHT ONTO VINE HILL ROAD. A LITTLE OVER A MILE DOWN 

 5190 IS ON THE LEFT AT THE BLACK GATE ( LONG OLD LOOKING NEW FENCE ).

IF THE GATE IS CLOSED OPEN THE GATE OPERATOR ON THE LEFT AND PUSH THE
BUTTON.

DRIVE THROUGH THE NEXT GATE AND HEAD RIGHT TOWARDS THE BARN.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Gary Germano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:56:35 -0800

Thank you John!
We'll see you and your fence tomorrow.
Best regards,
Gary and Janet Germano '70 yellow MGB

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:42:55 -0800
> Subject: [NOBBC] ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WEATHER FOR TOMORROWS RIDE
>
> SEE YOU TOMORROW!
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive