Subject: [NOBBC] link fixed: roving burglars looking for MGs?

From: Don <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 11:25:24 -0800

I received some replies that the article could not be accessed from 
the link I sent, so please try this.  It is an interesting 
story.  Would not be apropos to our hobby, except for this:

"Radkin was inclined to acquire stuff whether he needed it or not. At 
one point he had five or six MGs, none of them running."

http://news.yahoo.com/looters-steal-200k-coins-hoarders-death-205449015.html  
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Betz Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:57:26 -0800

Message worked,
Betz

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Don
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NOBBC] link fixed: roving burglars looking for MGs?

I received some replies that the article could not be accessed from the link
I sent, so please try this.  It is an interesting story.  Would not be
apropos to our hobby, except for this:

"Radkin was inclined to acquire stuff whether he needed it or not. At one
point he had five or six MGs, none of them running."

http://news.yahoo.com/looters-steal-200k-coins-hoarders-death-205449015.html
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Betz Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:57:53 -0800

Message worked,
Betz

-----Original Message-----

http://news.yahoo.com/looters-steal-200k-coins-hoarders-death-205449015.html
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive