Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Hangin' Out

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:42:33 -0800

Hi Jim,

Actually, you are responding to one of two topics I raised; one was 
about changing our regular meeting site to one in Santa Rosa and one 
around the Rohnert Park area, which John morphed into encouraging other 
members to lead drives. The other topic was about whether members had an 
interest in getting together outside of a drive to hang out (hence the 
subject line), which we seem to want to do but never really plan. For 
example, last Saturday's drive was a great chat session, but not a 
drive. If we like standing around for 1-1.5 hours to chat, do we want to 
do a cars and coffee sort of thing, on a different day than a drive? 
That's what I was referring to. You know, sit down for coffee and 
breakfast, or lunch, particularly on a lousy weather day. Sounds like 
that may not be of interest to most, after all, who would instead prefer 
to stick to drives, and pick a destination where we can hang out.

So, yes, please do feel free to lead a drive. You could pick a different 
starting point, but you'd need to notify members well ahead of time of 
the change; Bad Ass might be the best unless you are taking a roundabout 
route. I'd also suggest you tell members the route, or post a map, and 
give instructions on whether they should bring or buy a lunch, etc.

Thanks, Jim,

Greg

On 1/21/2013 9:42 PM, James Legg wrote:
> Would be delighted to lead a run to lake Berryessa if thats what 
> you're referrring to.  Where would be a good meet up spot?  Jim
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> **
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive