Subject: [NOBBC] MG Stuff….

From: "G. Mugele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:17:07 -0700

Hey gang, one of my fellow Land Rover loon pals has acquired a rolling wreck
of a Land Rover from a guy in Vallejo, and he carelessly brought it home.

But the story of interest here is that the seller, also has a back yard full
of MGs in various states of decay.  The Land Rover loon has entered into an
agreement with the guy to help dispose of this .. uh mess or treasure,
depending on your needs I suppose.   Anyway. at this point there is no
inventory since much of it has yet to be unearthed in the detritus or exposed
to the light after getting rid of other stuff.   He says he'll come up with
some descriptions, but until then here's a link to some photos.   Caveat:
viewing not advisable for the weak of heart.

If anyone wants to be on a list for something you need, lemme know and I'll
forward your request.   If the Land Rover guy consents I could be able to
provide a direct link.  There are also engine blocks and other such under
cover from the weather . but I'd guess they're in similar condition.   The
pile includes TD, MGA and MGB carcasses.

So here's the photo link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/106832675429416680765/October30201202?authuser=0
&authkey=Gv1sRgCOG8xc7AxbX2Xg&feat=directlink

Gerry

G. Mugele
[email-masked]

*** Mistakes are part of the dues that one pays for a full life. -- Sophia
Loren
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive