Subject: [NOBBC] MY BAD

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:17:38 -0700

I made a ride leader mistake today.

We were heading down Silverado Trail towards St. Helena to have lunch

at Taylors Refresher and I was looking for the stone bridge

at Pope Street to turn right onto.

Instead I mad an abrupt turn ( a Lotus thing) at the stone bridge on Pratt
Street.

The result was I lost = of the riders and they never showed up at Taylors.

The mysterious part was that Betz Miller was able to turn Froggy around and
catch up to the

2 of us that were waiting. Where did the rest of you guys go? Didnt you see
Betz, who was in front of you, turn around?

I ask because I need to learn from my mistake.

For those of you who have been sitting at home on ride day:

2 weeks ago we had 10 cars

and this week we had 7.

2 MGs with V6s in em and Renee with the V8 MG. A 1948 MG, Jim Leggs MG,
Dawson Healey and my little old Lotus.

SORRY GUYS.

JOHN KENNER
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive