Subject: [NOBBC] FW: SF Moscone Center International Car Show. Thur. 11/22, Mon. 11/26 $9/ free under 12

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:29:49 -0700

I'm not sure which NOBBC email Betz sent this to so I'm forwarding it
around.

Pretty exciting for Mr. Toad to be in such a big show!

See Below:

Dear Car Club Friends,

Not a perfect 1948 MGTC like Rick & Judy had for Qvale Book, but well loved
& driven frequently.  I have been invited to have Mr Toad on display in the
Qvale Cars Display.  Perhaps I see you there, Betz Miller

"We may be able to make Froggy a star after all.  How would you like to show
it at the SF International Auto Show at Moscone Center, November 21-26?
We're doing a CARS OF QVALE display...MG, Jaguar, Jensen and Mangusta. We'd
give you name credit, a signed copy of the book on Mr. Q."

SF International Auto Show at Moscone Center, November 21-26

MOSCONE CENTER

SHOW DATES:

Thursday, (Thanksgiving), November 22 through Monday, November 26, 2012.

SHOW TIMES:

Thur. - Sun. : 10:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm

Mr. Toad ("Froggy") will not be on display on Monday, because I don't want
to drive home in the dark.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive