Subject: Re: [NOBBC] MG stuff

From: "G. Mugele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:59:51 -0700

Okay. I made a new URL for those having trouble getting to see the horror
photos appropriate for Holloween.

try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/MG-crap

Gerry

On Oct 31, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Timothy Trevithick wrote:

> Gerry..Don Scott forwarded the info regarding Land Rover/derilict MGA/B
stuff ..the link to the images does not work .. I'm looking for MGA stuff and
have a few MGB's and Rileys as well  ..where are the cars located ? I'm in the
Grass Valley area and have a trailer for collecting stuff etc. regards  Tim.

G. Mugele
[email-masked]

*** Mistakes are part of the dues that one pays for a full life. -- Sophia
Loren
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive