Subject: [NOBBC] Fw: Link

From: "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:34:55 -0700

Roland Quintero has pointed out to me that I did not include the dates of the
vintage event and car caravan, thank you Roland. The Sonoma Historics are June
1-2-3, (two weeks) the car caravan, lunch and wine tasting are on Friday June
1st only, and tickets MUST be purchsed in advance, there will be NO day of
event ticket sales. Please call Mike D'Addario at 707-933-3941.

Michael Gianandrea
707-766-9405
707-849-6986
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gianandrea
To: North Bay British Car Club
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 8:28 AM
Subject: Fw: Link

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gianandrea
To: NOBBC
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:55 AM
Subject: Fw: Link

Hello NOBBC Members

Here is the info for the Sonoma Historics vinatage car event at Infineon
Raceway. I sent this out before and some had problems opening the link to view
the event info and pricing etc. The event is three days with a car caravan on
Friday, and we will have a car corral with space above the turn three area set
aside for the NOBBC all three days, with laps on the track in YOUR car all
three days. HIPE, HIPE HIPE!     OK, it's three days, not all can spend three
days screwing around at the track, (of course we could quit working or retire,
kinda like our LBC's, LOL) but it would be nice to have some representation
from our group. As for the laps, we are on a tether and it's parade laps, but
I know that several of you got out last year in YOUR cars on a real race track
for the first time ever, and were thrilled, it is a lot of fun, and
opportunity that should not be missed. You should be able to open the Car Club
Tips doc above, and the Infineon link below, but just in case, tix are:

Sat / Sun $35 per person including entry to wine pavilion, car corral
including laps $15 per car,
OR
Sat / Sun 2 day pass $50 per person including entry to wine pavilion both
days, and car corral including laps both days, $20 per car.

You must contact Mike D'Addario at Infineon, [email-masked], or
his direct line is 707-933-3941. Tickets and corral passes will only be
available from Infineon, and will be mailed out in advance. Now I have to
appologize here, in that I have not been able to retire yet, have been very
busy, and had my head in the proverbial dark spot lately and I am late late
late with this info, so I will see what I can do to help out with ticket
distribution, but you must get ahold of Mike for tickets. General admission
tix will available at the gate, but that's all.

There is a car caravan on Friday which is a cool event in which we drive to
Sonoma, for lunch and wine tasting, then back to the track, and do laps at 5
PM, again, we are on a tether, (don't want to fuel up on too much Pinot Noir
and speed back for the fun) lunch, wine tasting and a car collection at Keller
Estates on Lakeville Highway included in the price of $50 per person. If you
enjoy Pinot Noir, Keller Estates is one of the premier Pinot producers from
the newly appointed Petaluma wine appellation, really good stuff, and the
owner has some really cool cars, believe me I know, I've had the wine and seen
some of the cars, I'm spending the money. We will meet at the track at 9 AM,
go through the main gate, up the hill to the C paddock lot just the past the
driveway down to the paddock area, Mike will be there with donuts, coffee and
bottled water, and tickets, we will assemble and get ready to depart. There
will not be ticket sales day of the event. I will post a separate notice for
this event. If I can be of help or answer questions for anyone, I can be
reached at 707-766-9405, 849-6986 or at [email-masked].

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Daddario
To: Mike Gianandrea
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:19 AM
Subject: Link

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsider.htmI?CAMEFROM=&GOTO=https%3A%2F%2F
oss.ticketmaster.com%2Fhtml%2Frequest.htmI%3Fl%3DEN%26team%3Dinfineon%26STAGE
%3D1%26PROC%3DBUY%26EventName%3D2NOBBC

Mike

Mike D'Addario

Senior Account Manager

Infineon Raceway

Hwys. 37 & 121

Sonoma, CA 95476

707-933-3941 - Direct

707-484-3473 - Cell

800-870-7223 X141 - Toll Free

707-938-8430 - Fax

Referrals from Friends, Family and Co-Workers are always welcome!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]