Subject: [NOBBC] Sonoma Historics

From: Rod Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:28:30 -0700

Just ordered my Saturday tickets. Now if I can get the brakes and clutch
hydraulics working in time......
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California
1967 MGB
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]

---

From: "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:04:20 -0700

URGENT    URGENT URGENT    LAST CALL

Hello All,

We are 4 days away from the Sonoma Historics vintage event, so this is
basiscally last call. We always get some stragglers, so if you want to attend,
you can get general admission tix at the gate for $40. The Friday car caravan
is sold out with 71 cars. If you want to be part of the car corral and do laps
in your car, you need to call Mike D'Addario at 707-933-3941 at Infineon by
Thursday latest, and your tickets will be available at the will call office
out in front of the gate. the weather will be great, lots of racing and on
display, wine pavilion both days, it don't get any better than that.

Also, although Ticket Master is listed on the Infineon Link, (they own the
software used by Infineon) if you buy from them, you will get a general
admission ticket only for $40 per day, $5 more than from Infineon, but you
cannot buy car corral passes from Ticket Master, these must be pruchased from
Mike D'Addario (707-933-3941).

Here is the info for the Sonoma Historics vinatage car event at Infineon
Raceway. I sent this out before and some had problems opening the link to view
the event info and pricing etc. The event is three days with a car caravan on
Friday, and we will have a car corral with space above the turn three area set
aside for the NOBBC all three days, with laps on the track in YOUR car all
three days. HIPE, HIPE HIPE!     OK, it's three days, not all can spend three
days screwing around at the track, (of course we could quit working or retire,
kinda like our LBC's, LOL) but it would be nice to have some representation
from our group. As for the laps, we are on a tether and it's parade laps, but
I know that several of you got out last year in YOUR cars on a real race track
for the first time ever, and were thrilled, it is a lot of fun, and
opportunity that should not be missed. You should be able to open the Car Club
Tips doc above, and the Infineon link below, but just in case, tix are:

Sat / Sun $35 per person including entry to wine pavilion, car corral
including laps $15 per car,
OR
Sat / Sun 2 day pass $50 per person including entry to wine pavilion both
days, and car corral including laps both days, $20 per car.

You must contact Mike D'Addario at Infineon, [email-masked], or
his direct line is 707-933-3941. Tickets and corral passes will only be
available from Infineon, and will be mailed out in advance. Now I have to
appologize here, in that I have not been able to retire yet, have been very
busy, and had my head in the proverbial dark spot lately and I am late late
late with this info, so I will see what I can do to help out with ticket
distribution, but you must get ahold of Mike for tickets. General admission
tix will available at the gate, but that's all.

There is a car caravan on Friday which is a cool event in which we drive to
Sonoma, for lunch and wine tasting, then back to the track, and do laps at 5
PM, again, we are on a tether, (don't want to fuel up on too much Pinot Noir
and speed back for the fun) lunch, wine tasting and a car collection at Keller
Estates on Lakeville Highway included in the price of $50 per person. If you
enjoy Pinot Noir, Keller Estates is one of the premier Pinot producers from
the newly appointed Petaluma wine appellation, really good stuff, and the
owner has some really cool cars, believe me I know, I've had the wine and seen
some of the cars, I'm spending the money. We will meet at the track at 9 AM,
go through the main gate, up the hill to the C paddock lot just the past the
driveway down to the paddock area, Mike will be there with donuts, coffee and
bottled water, and tickets, we will assemble and get ready to depart. There
will not be ticket sales day of the event. I will post a separate notice for
this event. If I can be of help or answer questions for anyone, I can be
reached at 707-766-9405, 849-6986 or at [email-masked].

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Daddario
To: Mike Gianandrea
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:19 AM
Subject: Link

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsider.htmI?CAMEFROM=&GOTO=https%3A%2F%2F
oss.ticketmaster.com%2Fhtml%2Frequest.htmI%3Fl%3DEN%26team%3Dinfineon%26STAGE
%3D1%26PROC%3DBUY%26EventName%3D2NOBBC

Mike

Mike D'Addario

Senior Account Manager

Infineon Raceway

Hwys. 37 & 121

Sonoma, CA 95476

707-933-3941 - Direct

707-484-3473 - Cell

800-870-7223 X141 - Toll Free

707-938-8430 - Fax

Referrals from Friends, Family and Co-Workers are always welcome!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]