Subject: [NOBBC] Link

From: JOHN KENNER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:54:33 -0700

wasn't Link in the mod squad?

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE
415 806 2457 CELL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Mike Gianandrea
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 12:35 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [NOBBC] Fw: Link

Roland Quintero has pointed out to me that I did not include the dates of
the vintage event and car caravan, thank you Roland. The Sonoma Historics
are June 1-2-3, (two weeks) the car caravan, lunch and wine tasting are on
Friday June 1st only, and tickets MUST be purchsed in advance, there will be
NO day of event ticket sales. Please call Mike D'Addario at 707-933-3941.

Michael Gianandrea
707-766-9405
707-849-6986
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gianandrea
To: North Bay British Car Club
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 8:28 AM
Subject: Fw: Link

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gianandrea
To: NOBBC
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:55 AM
Subject: Fw: Link

Hello NOBBC Members

Here is the info for the Sonoma Historics vinatage car event at Infineon
Raceway. I sent this out before and some had problems opening the link to
view the event info and pricing etc. The event is three days with a car
caravan on Friday, and we will have a car corral with space above the turn
three area set aside for the NOBBC all three days, with laps on the track in
YOUR car all
three days. HIPE, HIPE HIPE!     OK, it's three days, not all can spend
three
days screwing around at the track, (of course we could quit working or
retire, kinda like our LBC's, LOL) but it would be nice to have some
representation from our group. As for the laps, we are on a tether and it's
parade laps, but I know that several of you got out last year in YOUR cars
on a real race track for the first time ever, and were thrilled, it is a lot
of fun, and opportunity that should not be missed. You should be able to
open the Car Club Tips doc above, and the Infineon link below, but just in
case, tix are:

Sat / Sun $35 per person including entry to wine pavilion, car corral
including laps $15 per car, OR Sat / Sun 2 day pass $50 per person including
entry to wine pavilion both days, and car corral including laps both days,
$20 per car.

You must contact Mike D'Addario at Infineon, [email-masked],
or his direct line is 707-933-3941. Tickets and corral passes will only be
available from Infineon, and will be mailed out in advance. Now I have to
appologize here, in that I have not been able to retire yet, have been very
busy, and had my head in the proverbial dark spot lately and I am late late
late with this info, so I will see what I can do to help out with ticket
distribution, but you must get ahold of Mike for tickets. General admission
tix will available at the gate, but that's all.

There is a car caravan on Friday which is a cool event in which we drive to
Sonoma, for lunch and wine tasting, then back to the track, and do laps at 5
PM, again, we are on a tether, (don't want to fuel up on too much Pinot Noir
and speed back for the fun) lunch, wine tasting and a car collection at
Keller Estates on Lakeville Highway included in the price of $50 per person.
If you enjoy Pinot Noir, Keller Estates is one of the premier Pinot
producers from the newly appointed Petaluma wine appellation, really good
stuff, and the owner has some really cool cars, believe me I know, I've had
the wine and seen some of the cars, I'm spending the money. We will meet at
the track at 9 AM, go through the main gate, up the hill to the C paddock
lot just the past the driveway down to the paddock area, Mike will be there
with donuts, coffee and bottled water, and tickets, we will assemble and get
ready to depart. There will not be ticket sales day of the event. I will
post a separate notice for this event. If I can be of help or answer
questions for anyone, I can be reached at 707-766-9405, 849-6986 or at
[email-masked].

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Daddario
To: Mike Gianandrea
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:19 AM
Subject: Link

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsider.htmI?CAMEFROM=&GOTO=https%3A%2F%2
F
oss.ticketmaster.com%2Fhtml%2Frequest.htmI%3Fl%3DEN%26team%3Dinfineon%26STAG
E
%3D1%26PROC%3DBUY%26EventName%3D2NOBBC

Mike

Mike D'Addario

Senior Account Manager

Infineon Raceway

Hwys. 37 & 121

Sonoma, CA 95476

707-933-3941 - Direct

707-484-3473 - Cell

800-870-7223 X141 - Toll Free

707-938-8430 - Fax

Referrals from Friends, Family and Co-Workers are always welcome!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]

---

From: ANTHONY BARNARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:28:06 -0700

Nice meeting you all on Saturday. Sorry we lost contact in Calistoga

Tony and Lynne Barnard

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]