Subject: [NOBBC] Fw: Car Caravan

From: "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:10:20 -0700

For those who might be interested in the Sonoma Historicks event at Infineon,
below is the time and price infor for the Friday car caravan, nice drive
before lunch, lunch and wine tasting at the Keller Estate Winery, then back to
the track, and do laps in your car. The owner of Keller Estates has a modest
car collection, part of which we will get to see. In particular, he has a 1957
Ferrari 250 race car that is just beautiful, and if we can beleive the
employees, he sometimes drives it through the vineyards. Hey why not? it can't
get hurt there, and it can be somewhat dangerous to take a car worth
upwards of six million bucks out on the street. This is a great event, I do it
every year, come join us.
And don't forget the NOBBC car corral up in the turn three area all three
days.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4

----- Original Message -----
From: Gumbos
To: Mike Gianandrea
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: Car Caravan

June 1st Friday meet at track 50.00 per person inc lunch , wine Laps at end of
day

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2012, at 8:52 AM, "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]> wrote:

  What time and how much?
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: [email-masked]
    To: [email-masked]
    Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:41 AM
    Subject: Re: Car Caravan

    Yep, I have the destination, it is Keller estates Winery on Lakeville, the
owner has a collection of cars, we will see some of them.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]