Subject: [NOBBC] Fw: Emailing: img110

From: "Mike Gianandrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:10:02 -0700

Hello NOBBC Members,

It is that time again, spring is here, the weather is beautiful, and the
racing season is in full swing everywhere, and that means it it once again
time for the Sonoma Historics event at Infineon Raceway. And once again,
Infineon will have room set aside for our club members to have a car corral.
We will have space in the turn three / four area where there will be room to
display our beloved LBC's, rest rooms, a short walk to the turn two area, full
shuttle service to the main paddock area and the Wine Country Pavilion, where
we can taste wine and food offerings from all over Napa and Sonoma, and of
course, a multitude of beautiful touring and race cars of a bye gone era, from
all over. Ticket sales and reservations will be handled through Infineon
Raceway, just open the link below, and you can purchase event tickets which
includes entry to the wine pavillion, and car corral tickets which includes
laps on the track at the end of each day. Let's show the folks at Infineon a
large turn out of some beautiful LBC's, the more the better.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Daddario
To: Mike Gianandrea
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:45 AM
Subject: FW: Emailing: img110

OK, here is your link to send out to the club.  I have also attached the Tips
for Purchasing to send to them as well.

From: Brook Shaw
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:40 AM
To: Michael Daddario
Subject: FW: Emailing: img110

NOBBC

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsider.htmI?CAMEFROM=&GOTO=https%3A%2F%2F
oss.ticketmaster.com%2Fhtml%2Frequest.htmI%3Fl%3DEN%26team%3Dinfineon%26STAGE
%3D1%26PROC%3DBUY%26EventName%3D2NOBBC

From: Michael Daddario
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:07 AM
To: Brook Shaw
Subject: FW: Emailing: img110

Brook,

Will this work as a logo for the account manager?

BYE

From: Mike Gianandrea [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:59 AM
To: Michael Daddario
Subject: Fw: Emailing: img110

Will this work?

MVG

----- Original Message -----

From: Michael Gianandrea

To: [email-masked]

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:54 AM

Subject: Emailing: img110

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
img110

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of img110.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]

---

From: Charles Wehn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:05:25 -0700

Mike,
I couldn't get the link below to work or see the Tips for purchasing
them either. Is there another way to find out about the car corral
costs and entry deals for NOBBC members?

thanks,
Charlie
TR6 & TR8

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Mike Gianandrea <[email-masked]> wrote:
> From: Michael D addario
> for Purchasing to send to them as well  .
>
>
>
> From: Brook Shaw
> To: Michael D addario
> From: Michael D addario
> To: Michael D addario
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]