Subject: [NOBBC] Fwd: SMIA Classic Car Exposition May 5th, 2012

From: NOBBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:36:15 -0700

FYI, interested NOBBC members.

Greg Tatarian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	SMIA Classic Car Exposition May 5th, 2012
Date: 	Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:25:43 -0700
From: 	Andrew Sinclair <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Greetings!

As a fellow British Car owner (1959 Riley 1.5 (x2) and 1964 Bristol 408) 
I would like to personally invite your members to the 6th annual San 
Marin Improvement Association (SMIA) Classic Car Exposition on May 5th, 
2012 at All Saint's Church in Novato.

I have attached an entry form and a car show flyer.  (AUTOX SUBSCRIBERS 
NOTE - ATTACHMENTS ARE STRIPPED FROM THIS EMAIL).

More info including a map and downloadable entry forms are available 
here: http://novato.patch.com/events/smia-6th-annual-classic-car-exposition

I would appreciate it if you could share this with your members...the 
show is low-key and short (4 hours) - perfect timing to arrange a drive, 
stop for the show and have lunch and then drive back. I also live nearby 
the show location and can assist with any emergency repairs that may 
arise (if needed).

The show is generally under-represented in the British Car realm and I 
would love to see some British iron (and aluminum) attend.

PS - If you or someone you know would be interested in sponsoring a 
prize, I am still looking for sponsors...thanks!

Andrew Sinclair
Chairman,
SMIA Classic Car Exposition
415-225-3792 <tel:415-225-3792>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of 2012 Entry Form and Waiver.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of SMIA 6th Annual Flyer.pdf]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/[email-masked]