Subject: [Mgs] Sad news

From: Larry Colen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2026 11:09:58 -0700

I found out today that Dick Nyquist has passed away.  I'm not sure that 
he ever owned an MG, but he dated back to the time when there was just 
one britcars mailing list, before it got so large that it was split into 
more topical ones.

I think that I had met him in passing at a couple of local gatherings in 
the Bay Area, but really became friends when I was his wife Rochelle's 
first track instructor sometime around 1990. At the time they had a GT6 
that made crazy amounts of horsepower. He was also active in the Irish 
music community in the Bay Area and we had many friends in common 
through there as well. I could go on for pages about him, but if you 
knew him you already know.

-- 
Larry Colen  [email-masked] http://red4est.com/lrc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]