Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA 1500

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2026 16:52:01 -0700

--===============8118851139501851876==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_E20AE589-D282-4BFB-A25C-BCE24EDFEAFE"

--Apple-Mail=_E20AE589-D282-4BFB-A25C-BCE24EDFEAFE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

So, what is the current state of the brake friction surfaces? Are you =
talking about the drums and shoes that came with the car? Of course they =
are going to suck. The drums and shoes are probably glazed.

Yes, turn the drums. But get new quality shoes and bed them in properly. =
then see how it brakes.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB

> On Mar 29, 2026, at 4:25=E2=80=AFPM, dave northrup <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> Car was ostensibly a running driving car before it was dismantled.  We =
got it in kit form
> =20
> Now its together; but brakes are TERRIBLE; you really have to stand on =
them to get the car to stop.  I=E2=80=99ve adjusted the brakes as per =
recommendations, but I=E2=80=99m thinking a new set of brake pads and =
turn the drums is needed.
> =20
> I know this won=E2=80=99t hurt but am I right on this?
> =20
> And yes, I know brakes are important; it was just shy of terrifying =
when I drove the car this afternoon
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_E20AE589-D282-4BFB-A25C-BCE24EDFEAFE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">So, what is =
the current state of the brake friction surfaces? Are you talking about =
the drums and shoes that came with the car? Of course they are going to =
suck. The drums and shoes are probably glazed.<div><br></div><div>Yes, =
turn the drums. But get new quality shoes and bed them in properly. then =
see how it brakes.</div><div><br =
id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage"><div>
--<br>Max Heim<br>'66 MGB

</div>

<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Mar 29, 2026, at 4:25=E2=80=AFP=
M, dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta charset=3D"UTF-8"><div =
class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 12pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">Car =
was ostensibly a running driving car before it was dismantled.&nbsp; We =
got it in kit form<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">Now its together; but =
brakes are TERRIBLE; you really have to stand on them to get the car to =
stop.&nbsp; I=E2=80=99ve adjusted the brakes as per recommendations, but =
I=E2=80=99m thinking a new set of brake pads and turn the drums is =
needed.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">I know this won=E2=80=99t hurt but am I right =
on this?<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">And yes, I know brakes are important; it was =
just shy of terrifying when I drove the car this =
afternoon<o:p></o:p></span></div></div><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" style=3D"font-family: =
Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a></div>=
</blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_E20AE589-D282-4BFB-A25C-BCE24EDFEAFE--

--===============8118851139501851876==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8118851139501851876==--

---

From: Peter Chast <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2026 22:49:21 -0400

--===============7114493312363753048==

--0000000000006f3e98064e34e6c1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You're likely right.

If that service does not show glazing problems, how well was the brake
fluid flushed? You said the vehicle was in kit form. Was the brake system
in pieces? How old is the system fluid?

On Sun, Mar 29, 2026 at 7:28=E2=80=AFPM dave northrup <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:

> Car was ostensibly a running driving car before it was dismantled.  We go=
t
> it in kit form
>
>
>
> Now its together; but brakes are TERRIBLE; you really have to stand on
> them to get the car to stop.  I=E2=80=99ve adjusted the brakes as per
> recommendations, but I=E2=80=99m thinking a new set of brake pads and tur=
n the
> drums is needed.
> And yes, I know brakes are important; it was just shy of terrifying when =
I
> drove the car this afternoon
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]=
m

--=20
Home system ..............
Be Well All
Pete

--0000000000006f3e98064e34e6c1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">You&#39;re likely right.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>If that =
service does not show glazing problems, how well was the brake fluid flushe=
d? You said the vehicle was in kit form. Was the brake system in pieces? Ho=
w old is the system fluid?=C2=A0</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote g=
mail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Mar 29,=
 2026 at 7:28=E2=80=AFPM dave northrup &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
om">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quo=
te" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204=
);padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"msg-1121144057049902310">

<div lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word;">
<div class=3D"m_-1121144057049902310WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black">Car was o=
stensibly a running driving car before it was dismantled.=C2=A0 We got it i=
n kit form<u></u><u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black"><u></u>=
=C2=A0<u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black">Now its t=
ogether; but brakes are TERRIBLE; you really have to stand on them to get t=
he car to stop.=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99ve adjusted the brakes as per recommendatio=
ns, but I=E2=80=99m thinking a new set of brake pads and
 turn the drums is needed.<u></u><u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black"><u></u>=
=C2=A0<u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black">I know th=
is won=E2=80=99t hurt but am I right on this?<u></u><u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black"><u></u>=
=C2=A0<u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;color:black">And yes, =
I know brakes are important; it was just shy of terrifying when I drove the=
 car this afternoon<u></u><u></u></span></p>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" rel=3D"noreferrer" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/pchastnow=
@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</div></blockquote></div><div><br clear=3D"all"></div><div><br></div><span =
class=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gm=
ail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Home system ..............<div>Be Well All<=
/div><div>Pete</div></div></div>

--0000000000006f3e98064e34e6c1--

--===============7114493312363753048==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7114493312363753048==--

---

From: Charley Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2026 23:02:50 -0400

--===============2992502838821089715==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_248B1ABD-B847-4C2B-ABE5-A1A1D3AC2711"

--Apple-Mail=_248B1ABD-B847-4C2B-ABE5-A1A1D3AC2711
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Is there any chance that 1 or more brake cylinders are leaking? Did you =
get any grease or fluids on the shoes? If the cylinders are leaking new =
shoes and drums will quickly develop the same issues.=20

Charley Robinson
[email-masked]

> On Mar 29, 2026, at 7:25=E2=80=AFPM, dave northrup <[email-masked]> =
got it in kit form
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_248B1ABD-B847-4C2B-ABE5-A1A1D3AC2711
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html aria-label=3D"message body"><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" =
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body =
style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
line-break: after-white-space;">Is there any chance that 1 or more brake =
cylinders are leaking? Did you get any grease or fluids on the shoes? If =
the cylinders are leaking new shoes and drums will quickly develop the =
same issues.&nbsp;<div><br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage"><div>
<div>Charley =
Robinson</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>
<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Mar 29, 2026, at 7:25=E2=80=AFP=
M, dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta charset=3D"UTF-8"><div =
class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">Car was ostensibly a =
running driving car before it was dismantled.&nbsp; We got it in kit =
form<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 12pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">Now its together; but brakes are TERRIBLE; =
you really have to stand on them to get the car to stop.&nbsp; I=E2=80=99v=
e adjusted the brakes as per recommendations, but I=E2=80=99m thinking a =
new set of brake pads and turn the drums is =
needed.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">I know this won=E2=80=99t hurt but am I right =
on this?<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">And yes, I know brakes are important; it was =
just shy of terrifying when I drove the car this =
afternoon<o:p></o:p></span></div></div><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Suggested annual donation =
&nbsp;$12.75</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration-line: none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; =
text-decoration-style: solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a></=
div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_248B1ABD-B847-4C2B-ABE5-A1A1D3AC2711--

--===============2992502838821089715==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2992502838821089715==--

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2026 03:04:59 +0000

--===============3426236981820399133==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_f00808e044004318ada630068126e7a2ranteercom_"

--_000_f00808e044004318ada630068126e7a2ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_f00808e044004318ada630068126e7a2ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_f00808e044004318ada630068126e7a2ranteercom_--

--===============3426236981820399133==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3426236981820399133==--

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2026 03:08:25 +0000

--===============3204338448142472173==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_2e0985be722a48cba5ec9898a4379a3branteercom_"

--_000_2e0985be722a48cba5ec9898a4379a3branteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_2e0985be722a48cba5ec9898a4379a3branteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_2e0985be722a48cba5ec9898a4379a3branteercom_--

--===============3204338448142472173==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3204338448142472173==--