Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB engine

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 09:39:59 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6994181448697808033==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0011_01D98C91.609DEF50"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D98C91.609DEF50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dave,

I'm pretty sure that I have #s 20-24.I'll look later today and let you know.

'Corky

From: Mgs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of dave northrup
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2023 08:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] MGB engine

Attached is a diagram.  I am looking for part #20 (and related pieces if
possible) 

also part #43 although I think I have figured out how to work around that.

Anyone have either of these they can sell me?

Thanks!

Dave N

Dallas, TX

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D98C91.609DEF50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dave,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m pretty sure that I have #s 20-24.I&#8217;ll =
look later today and let you know.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&#8216;Corky<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Mgs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>dave =
northrup<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, May 21, 2023 08:32 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Mgs] MGB =
engine<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Attached is =
a diagram.&nbsp; I am looking for part #20 (and related pieces if =
possible) <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>also part #43 although I think I have figured out how =
to work around that.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone have =
either of these they can sell me?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dave =
N<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dallas, =
TX<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D98C91.609DEF50--

--===============6994181448697808033==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6994181448697808033==--