Subject: [Mgs] Barnfind of 230 cars - most are nice classics in need for care

From: "Hans Duinhoven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:54:54 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0150047577002228015==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0018_01D97051.E0A5E290"
Content-Language: en-nl

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D97051.E0A5E290
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://www.gallery-aaldering.com/ 

Hi, above link shows the discovered 230 cars in a barnfind in the
Netherlands.

Some cars are pretty dull, but most are special and valuable.

Enjoy - btw the cars will be auctioned, so if any interest, go for it.

Cheers,

Hans 71 BGT

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D97051.E0A5E290
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.E-mailStijl17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DNL =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.gallery-aaldering.com/">https://www.gallery-aaldering=
.com/</a> <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-GB>Hi, =
above link shows the discovered 230 cars in a barnfind in the =
Netherlands.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Some cars are pretty dull, but most are special and =
valuable.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Enjoy &#8211; btw the cars will be auctioned, so if any =
interest, go for it.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Hans 71 BGT<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D97051.E0A5E290--

--===============0150047577002228015==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0150047577002228015==--