Subject: [Mgs] Pesky ball joints

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:28:29 -0500

--===============2775194392378160546==

--001a114020168a9b68052f74bcdc

Hey friends, I need help please. The ball joints on my Triumph GT6 project
are severly stuck. They've been rusted in place for over 30 years - perhaps
40+ years! And I have tried a 'pickle fork', pounding, penetrating oil, and
the torch...all to no avail.

Please tell me your ideas. My '72's suspension is ready to reassemble,
except for the ball joints. Ideas? Tricks? Experiences? Magic?

Thank you. All advice is appreciated.

-rick

--001a114020168a9b68052f74bcdc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Hey friends, I need help please. The ball joints on my Trium=
ph GT6 project are severly stuck. They&#39;ve been rusted in place for over=
 30 years - perhaps 40+ years! And I have tried a &#39;pickle fork&#39;, po=
unding, penetrating oil, and the torch...all to no avail.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Please tell me your ideas. My &#39;72&#39;s suspension is re=
ady to reassemble, except for the ball joints. Ideas? Tricks? Experiences? =
Magic?</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Thank you. All advice is appreciated.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">-rick</p>

--001a114020168a9b68052f74bcdc--

--===============2775194392378160546==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============2775194392378160546==--