Subject: [Mgs] MG oil leaks

From: laf48--- via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 08:08:52 -0500

--===============6694869554416490289==
	boundary="----=_Part_29305_382449214.1457788131987"

------=_Part_29305_382449214.1457788131987
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

For the Archimedes scroll rear oil seal see :
http://www.mg-cars.org.uk/imgytr/oilleaks.shtml
Len Fanelli
Abingdon Performance
MG roller rocker arms
T type roller lifter camshafts

------=_Part_29305_382449214.1457788131987
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_f1d6dd98-37ab-4d6d-80dc-d2aada315b4b">
<font color="black" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">For the Archimedes scroll rear oil seal see :</font>
</div>

<div>http://www.mg-cars.org.uk/imgytr/oilleaks.shtml</div>

<div>Len Fanelli</div>

<div>Abingdon Performance</div>

<div>MG roller rocker arms</div>

<div>T type roller lifter camshafts</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

</div>
</font>
------=_Part_29305_382449214.1457788131987--

--===============6694869554416490289==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6694869554416490289==--