Subject: [Mgs] recent spam

From: "S. Carr via Mgs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:46:06 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5174319686653149296==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01D17E00.3D294670"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D17E00.3D294670
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Has anyone else on the MG list recently been plagued by spam--much =
originating from overseas--about (fake) invoices attached as zip files, =
and other such garbage?  As I=E2=80=99ve been getting this stuff on the =
2 email addresses I use for lists (one MGs, one Healeys) I suspect that =
someone on the list has had their computer hacked and their address book =
copied.  (Needless to say, it=E2=80=99s all immediately deleted without =
being opened.)

Sarah Carr
MGB/GT in PA
------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D17E00.3D294670
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Has anyone else on the MG list recently been plagued by spam--much=20
originating from overseas--about (fake) invoices attached as zip files, =
and=20
other such garbage?&nbsp; As I=E2=80=99ve been getting this stuff on the =
2 email=20
addresses I use for lists (one MGs, one Healeys) I suspect that someone =
on the=20
list has had their computer hacked and their address book copied.&nbsp;=20
(Needless to say, it=E2=80=99s all immediately deleted without being =
opened.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sarah Carr</DIV>
<DIV>MGB/GT in PA</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D17E00.3D294670--

--===============5174319686653149296==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5174319686653149296==--