Subject: [Mgs] MG GS

From: Paul Root via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:56:40 +0000

--===============7885534157896433092==

--001a113e7958f759fe052ab91bc7

Just got mail fro. MG UK that the "clock is ticking" for the new MG SUV
reveal.

I bet it doesn't look anything like the retro SUV concept that vaguely
looked like the BGT.

-- 
Paul.

sent from my iPad

--001a113e7958f759fe052ab91bc7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just got mail fro. MG UK that the &quot;clock is ticking&quot; for the new =
MG SUV reveal.<div><br></div><div>I bet it doesn&#39;t look anything like t=
he retro SUV concept that vaguely looked like the BGT.</div><div><br></div>=
<div><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">-- <br></div>Paul. <br><br>sent from my iPa=
d

--001a113e7958f759fe052ab91bc7--

--===============7885534157896433092==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7885534157896433092==--