Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Guru Is Going Mobile

From: Eric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 17:54:56 +0930

On 3 Jun 2014, at 11:27 am, Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Anyone want to help spinthe compass?
> 

Still waiting in South Australia

Eric
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:59:19 -0500

highly recommend Antietem and especially Gettysburg.  plan to spend a day in 
Gettysburg - take the bus tour of the battlefield.

http://www.nps.gov/gett/index.htm

and if you can - visit Antietem at dusk.  we did, and we could feel the 
spirits!

http://www.nps.gov/anti/index.htm

after gettysburg, Hershey, where the street lights are in the shape of 
hershey kisses.  take the factory tour - lots of fun!  and be sure to visit 
the Hershey Hotel.  true turn of the century grandeur and great gardens.  if 
you have to ask how much, you can't afford to stay there!

-----Original Message----- 
From: Barney Gaylord
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2014 8:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mgs] MGA Guru Is Going Mobile

Time flies when you're having fun.  Two weeks since my last mesage
here, so here goes.

Things have been flying here.  We have driven over 4000 miles in the
past 4 weeks, and have visited pretty much everyone on the wish list
between Maryland and South Carolina (some more than once).

In the past week we got to Moss in Petersboro. Also visited Dave Mars
in Raleigh, NC, Jim Cheatham in Amelia, NC, the Central Virginia
British Car Club, Bruce Woodson in Richmond, VA, Bruce's
father-in-law Wally Groom in Powhatan, VA, Paul Crowther and a few
other classic car enthusiasts in Palmyra and Lake Monticello Lake
Monticello, VA, the Shenandoah Valley British Car Club (from
Waynesboro, VA) and Richmond Triumph Register (Richmond, VA) at Zion
Swisse in Herndon, VA, and Bob Krzywicki in Arlington, VA.

Keep up with our daily travel log and lots of pictures here:
http://mgaguru.com/tales/mobile.htm

Now we are sitting near Frederick, Maryland and we may try to sit
still for a day or two.  Contemplating moving north into Pennsylvania
and farther.  We might possibly get well up into Maine, as I came up
somewhat short there last time I was in this corner of the
country.  Anyone want to help spinthe compass?

Barney Gaylord 

[email-masked]

---

From: "Hans Duinhoven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:29:23 +0200

How about Amsterdam Netherlands...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] Namens Eric
Verzonden: dinsdag 3 juni 2014 10:25
Aan: MG list
Onderwerp: Re: [Mgs] MGA Guru Is Going Mobile

Eric

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]