Subject: [Mgs] Yay Moss

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:02:47 -0700

In response to some uncharacteristic nagging from my wife (to the effect
that the MG's lights were too dim, and it was unsafe to drive at night), I
invested in a major lighting upgrade, including a headlight relay kit, H4
halogen headlights, and a complete set of LED exterior lamps. But one
component, the last to be installed, turned out to be DOA out of the box --
the electronic flasher unit. When I called Moss about it, they cheerfully
said they would send out a replacement immediately, no return required. I
thought that was jolly decent of them. So here's a public shout-out for
their customer service.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Menlo Park, CA,
it's the primer red one with chrome wires
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]