Subject: [Mgs] Yet another step forward...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:53:06 -0500

Hello Friends,

Today I worked the frame a little further forward.  I also finished
the brake master cylinder.  The fluid is clean and clear, but will be
flushed. And I have cleaned most of the gearbox and bell housing in
preparation for paint.  Here are a couple of pictures.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130808_132531.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130808_132631.jpg

Yet to finish is the rest of the gearbox and the passenger side frame.
 I'll them move on to the engine, working down so gravity helps in
grime removal.  The goal is to get everything clean and refinished so
I can pop the head back on and do a compression test.  The cylinder
walls are beautiful so I hope to, 'Diagnose before surgery.'

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]