Subject: [Mgs] Do I "need" a Dake arbor press?

From: John Elwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 05:30:31 -0400

I already have a floor model hydraulic shop press from harbor freight.  My
employer is getting rid of stuff and there is a Dake arbor press for lunch
money.  Is there anything I could use an arbor press for that I couldn't just
use the hydraulic press?  I'm not looking to just fill my barn with useless
tools.  The only purpose I could find by googling it to broach a key way in an
aluminum pulley... Which I can't foresee doing ever.   -John
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:41:53 +0100

If you have the space then no contest in my opinion, Hunt's Eighth Law: "If 
you haven't found a use for something yet you haven't kept it long enough."

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 
> tools. 

[email-masked]