Subject: [Mgs] Where is the Inertia switch for fuel pump on a 78?

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 21:51:29 -0600

After my 78 B got rear ended the fuel pump shut down.  I spent some time
today looking in my haynes manual and confirmed that there is an inertia
switch for the pump.

Now comes the problem... where is it?   I am hoping it isn't in the
trunk/boot, the handle is stuck shut.

Thanks
Andrew
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 22:17:57 -0600

Found it!

For anyone else, it is a cylinder under the driver's side dash on the
firewall. It is three or four inches long mounted vertically with a button
on top.

Andrew

[email-masked]